pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One day

watch is sickkkk

Originally Posted by mheftman

I LOVE MY WATCH

w8luug.jpg

Thats nice. Whats the size of the case....42mm or 44mm?

I also found out I get a discount on UncleTime.com through my company (Bank of America) PM me if you check it out.

Anyone ever bought a watch from jomashop.com? I know they aren't an authorized dealer, but they do have some good deals.

This is a good pic I took of my current favorite watch in my possession. I will have to take some individuals of the new ones I got, but enjoy.

rowenarrow wrote:

This is a good pic I took of my current favorite watch in my possession. I will have to take some individuals of the new ones I got, but enjoy.

My dude gots money from all kinds of country's
smokin.gif

The watches with all the diamonds on it looks mad tacky, come on guys, "you cant buy class." And you are just asking to get jacked.

I want to buy the sub mariner but 7000 is too steep for my budget, i will most like get the new tag calibre s non chrono.

Here is a Omega Seamaster that I bought. The cool thing is that myself and 3 other co-workers bought these watches in various faces

a sub for 7k, which one?

also i think dude w/ the Breitling, i think u couldve gotten much better discount, even rollies u get 10% offs walk in, at least here in HK u do

Ypou guys spend some big cash on watches. I got a Philip Persio, pretty dope. And a bulova. I'll posrt pics later on.

Can anyone recommend any more unique/abstract designs?

And my boy got this watch as a gift from a co-worker...and I'm lovin it. Not necessarily feelin the ridges on the face though.
15dkxlj.jpg

nycknicks -- It comes with both brown and black bands. And the gradual sized holes is a different look -- but it looks sharp in person.

L0VE Me or HATE Me wrote:

And my boy got this watch as a gift from a co-worker...and I'm lovin it. Not necessarily feelin the ridges on the face though.
15dkxlj.jpg

im felling this one any info on this one??? thanks

Originally Posted by L0VE Me or HATE Me

15dkxlj.jpg

pimp.gif
Feelin' that watch....Looks very identical to a Breitling. Howbig is the "face" of the watch? Info..?

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

What were you doing in Thailand?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom