post your Weird eating habits.....volume ???

balsamic vinegrette on my pizza
cool ranch doritos with ranch dressing
pimp.gif

blue chesse on my steak
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so yeah im pretty much addicted to salad dressings

i eat ketchup with pretty much everything

cant really think of any weird stuff i do, except eating hot cheetos with creme cheese
pimp.gif

and for those who know what "chilaquiles" are, i eat them with some mayo, shredded cheese of course, and ketchup all mixed together
pimp.gif

I used to eat every item on my plate seperately when I was a kid. I wouldt eat the next item until I was done with the one I was eating. Still do thatsometimes still

Ex.
Chicken 1st
Rice 2nd
Veg last

I usually eat my rice, noodles, or vegetables first and save the steak/chicken/fish for last. I've been doing this ever since I was little. I also have toeat fruits and drum-sticks in a circle (going across over and over again) and always eat the outerside of an ice cream bucket because the ice cream on thesides seem the most smoothest.

Pretzels in my sandwiches.

One thing I do is that lets say I have rice and chicken, I try to make everything equal. I cut a piece of the chicken and then I take a equal amount of rice sothe chicken and rice run out at the same time.
pimp.gif

I know its weird. LOL

• With rice, chicken, greens, etc etc i always cut it up and mix them together
  • salad dressing on rice
  • ketchup on almost everything
  • drink ketchup sometimes
  • sometimes ill have to eat somewhere or something with ketchup on it

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]....yea i stay fiending for ketchup[/color]

If I'm eating something salty, I gotta get something sweet to balance it out.

Ex: if I'm eating pizza, I gotta have 2 or 3 cookies to go with it.

I don't know why I do it
laugh.gif

I usually eat one thing at a time.
So if my plate has potatoes, steak, and corn. I'll eat corn first, then potatoes, and then steak. Typically I save the best thing for last
laugh.gif

I recently started eating alot of sweet potatoes and I eat them with ketchup.

Every time

Back
Top Bottom