POST YOUR XBOX GAMERTAG VOL. I WAS ON A 6-MONTH RED RING HIATUS

GT: DaOfficial21
I got MW2, Reach, Madden 11, Black Ops.. all the other good stuff.. I mainly play black ops tho

GT: DaOfficial21
I got MW2, Reach, Madden 11, Black Ops.. all the other good stuff.. I mainly play black ops tho

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

GT- eNPHANATe...

i play MW2 still, and that's about it....
all i play is mw2, black ops gets me mad lol
competitive sniping over here. 

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

GT- eNPHANATe...

i play MW2 still, and that's about it....
all i play is mw2, black ops gets me mad lol
competitive sniping over here. 

GT: Never Had Much

I forgot if I have spaces inbetween the words though.

I mostly play Halo Reach, but I'm probably going to go back to Halo 3... I hate stupid armor lock and it's ruining the game.

I have MW2, but it's still in the plastic I never played it I just bought it because I got it for a good deal.

I have a lot of other games to but they too are still in the plastic because I mostly only play Halo.

GT: Never Had Much

I forgot if I have spaces inbetween the words though.

I mostly play Halo Reach, but I'm probably going to go back to Halo 3... I hate stupid armor lock and it's ruining the game.

I have MW2, but it's still in the plastic I never played it I just bought it because I got it for a good deal.

I have a lot of other games to but they too are still in the plastic because I mostly only play Halo.

everyone who runs MW2....get on today around 5 or 6....we can have a whole NT team like the old days

everyone who runs MW2....get on today around 5 or 6....we can have a whole NT team like the old days

Back
Top Bottom