Posting From My First Day (Or Night, I Guess) At Work!!!

Yea, first day at work, 10pm, and I'm probably going to be posting on here a whole lot more. I don't get off until 2!!

Has anyone ever worked the night shift before? Tips?

I work at a college library, but I dunno if I want to disclose which college as alot of NTers seem to love getting people into %@!$.

Either way, whaddup.

im sure someone is in one of the study rooms gettin it crackin right now
laugh.gif

Update. It's only 10:15 and I already got to tell someone "Sorry man, we don't do copies, you might want to check the 3rd floor." that's what rich folk call authority. this job is poppin.

BIDDIES!!!

all over...

man.

Pics are coming, I work here until 2 so it'll be dead enough to whip the dash (that what she calls it) out without getting spotted.

Biddies, man. Biddies.

They out here.

^Library's open until two because that's the same time the club closes. That's what I tell people who ask. But I'm gonna find out. I'mpretty sure it's because 2am is late as hell but still not late as hell.

It seems late for a library, my college's library is open until 11pm Monday-Thursday and until 8pm on Fridays.

Originally Posted by tdrizzle

It seems late for a library, my college's library is open until 11pm Monday-Thursday and until 8pm on Fridays.

same here

Isn't it awkward when your in the library and someone post an absurdly large picture of a scantly clad lady, and everyone seems to notice?

img_esther008_122_237lo.jpg

...btw, so many females come through that library at night. Bored $%!% freshmen, you should rack up.

my college library stays up until 1 sunday-thursday night. and closes earlier on friday and saturday

I really wanna look at the Big Breast Appreciation, but i know it's nsfw. Professionalism. This thing's open until 2am everyday except for Friday andSaturday, where it's closed at 10. Party.

Update! 10:43. This chick i'm giving it to walks in with her friend. They stand by me, though there is nothing near them, to hold a conversation. Chicks.

I'm makin 7.45 an hour, which was more than my previous job at American Eagle. #@%+ is sad. Whenever I get near the Ehster pic I just scroll real fast.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Isn't it awkward when your in the library and someone post an absurdly large picture of a scantly clad lady, and everyone seems to notice?

img_esther008_122_237lo.jpg

...btw, so many females come through that library at night. Bored $%!% freshmen, you should rack up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

Update. It's only 10:15 and I already got to tell someone "Sorry man, we don't do copies, you might want to check the 3rd floor." that's what rich folk call authority. this job is poppin.

BIDDIES!!!

all over...

man.

Pics are coming, I work here until 2 so it'll be dead enough to whip the dash (that what she calls it) out without getting spotted.

Biddies, man. Biddies.

They out here.
laugh.gif
forreal tho.

I can't even go to the library anymore...

I stay with the "
nerd.gif
"pretending like I'm doing work.

^I gotta say, it feels pretty good. Delegating responsibility, small office chit chat, this is my first non retail job and i've got to say i'm enjoyingthe pace at which one sits at a desk.

i'm startin my new j-o on sunday. my manager already told me that they be on the internet when its slow, so u better believe i'll be browsing andposting.

So i just got back from a big printer situation on the 3rd floor. The screen on the printer let me know of a paper jam, and that tray 3 is ready to print. Thefinal decision was to create a sign of sorts to let folks know that the printing area was inoperational.

Back
Top Bottom