Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

Definite Maroon 6 cop for me. My all time favorite shoe. However, in keeping with the 23 year of each shoe, I dont know why they didnt wait til 2014 to retro them Maroons and Sport Blues. Either way, both will be copped.

Originally Posted by santi19

Originally Posted by Dric

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I think most of the kicks listed will eventually release. Jordan Brand has been dropping everything lately. Looks like I might be done with JB after 2013.

We all said this once in our lives...
So true

Yeah, I've said it before as well. But pretty much every Jordan I want has dropped or is soon to do so. I see no need to cop the same shoes 5-7 years down the line. Believe me, I'm pretty much done.

If maroon VI's come out, they will sit in a lot of markets....just my opinion but I think they are useless

Originally Posted by ijapino

smh...
fp9qtt.jpg

It's always been sport blue.

However, since we should all know by now that JB doesn't really have an effective history database, I wouldn't be surprised to see it released as "september" blue.
scared the hell outta me...thought the black/infrared vi was comin out again
laugh.gif

thanks for the clarification...i always get confused

i'm looking for some xvi retros, like others, come on, jb.

ok, the next db is the v, hopefully it picks up the game after the shockingly bad iv's. i loved all the others. nothing else there is exciting me. seems like they all just came out yesterday, except those two vi's everyone's fapping over. white/purple and white/blue.... seriously meh.

Yawn at every shoe.

I truly hope that is their line up, it'll be a nice quite year for me on the JB side of things.

Maroon VI's stick out to me since my wife had a pair when she was a kid. No chance of her ever wearing them nowadays, but great pick up for nostalgia purposes.

We need to get a petition or something going to get 3M on the Bred XIIIs. I'm still looking for a pair from '04
wink.gif

2 must cop releases a month = 2 x $160 = 320

320 x 12 = if jordan doesnt make me go broke in 2012 he will in 2013

Back
Top Bottom