Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

For some reason i don't believe this way too much heat

I am hopeful though
pimp.gif

Its cool if this list is true...I will cop most
Hopefully it puts a dent in those flightclub prices 4 good
As they see the rotation of reretro release they will ease up on their reselling price (hopefully) lol

I hate to say this, especially because there are some key shoes that I missed out on these last few years, but I'll be a little swole if they drop the Aquas again this soon. I'll definitely grab them again but it just seems too soon... 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

what about a proper XVI retro? or even a XVII retro?

bunch of re-re-retros are fine by me though since they'll be an easy pass.

JB is getting real redundant. We still need those  un-retroed sigs (XV-XX3) to have their run! No one is really loving how they keep giving us the same shoes and colorways except hypebeast, and people who were too young or didn't have the money the first couple of times these came around.

When the XV-XX3 do have their retro (if ever), I'm sure a lot of these will be more popular than they were during their initial release. Probably based on the strength that everyone will be so tired of being flooded by the same models and colorways every couple of years.

For the record it's "[color= rgb(0, 0, 204)]SPORT BLUE[/color]". I don't care what anyone says.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

JB is getting real redundant. We still need those  un-retroed sigs (XV-XX3) to have their run! No one is really loving how they keep giving us the same shoes and colorways except hypebeast, and people who were too young or didn't have the money the first couple of times these came around.

When the XV-XX3 do have their retro (if ever), I'm sure a lot of these will be more popular than they were during their initial release. Probably based on the strength that everyone will be so tired of being flooded by the same models and colorways every couple of years.

For the record it's "SPORT BLUE". I don't care what anyone says.

Honestly fam, if you're willing to scour eBay, CL, Kijiji it's really easy to find OGs of the bolded shoes for retail or even less than what they originally retailed for. It is a 100% given that the retro of the aforementioned will be of significantly lower quality too.

The Grapes have been rumoured for such a long time. This is the highest priority on my list right now.

Maroons? Aquas? September Blues? Grapes and Laneys? Bout to drop 1.5K next year on Jays SMH

Fire red 5s, stealth 5s, white black/red 8s and last but not least Bred 13s!?!?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
please please pleease be true

One reason I remain skeptical is b/c the Grapes have been rumored to re-release for years now. Also, whenever a 'bring these back JB' thread pops up the Chrome VIII, Sport Blue VI and Maroon VI are always mentioned. Just seems like this is someone's wish list more than anything.

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

One reason I remain skeptical is b/c the Grapes have been rumored to re-release for years now. Also, whenever a 'bring these back JB' thread pops up the Chrome VIII, Sport Blue VI and Maroon VI are always mentioned. Just seems like this is someone's wish list more than anything.

True, but I do believe that's its a matter of time for these releases.
They are coming out with so much heat this year, next year only seems fitting for the 5's and 8's to release.

As for the 6's later this year, they seem like QS, because we would of known about these if they were releasing this year.

Possibly a November release?

I'll only cop the 13s, bugs bunny 8s, Columbia 11s, Grapes, and possibly aquas. I can easily pass on the rest. Actually it depends what fire red 5s, hopefully the ones that came in the Cdp I'll cop those too. I just copped the other fire reds.

Hell_no.gif
Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

For the record it's "SPORT BLUE". I don't care what anyone says.

Honestly fam, if you're willing to scour eBay, CL, Kijiji it's really easy to find OGs of the bolded shoes for retail or even less than what they originally retailed for. It is a 100% given that the retro of the aforementioned will be of significantly lower quality too.

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg

NO

I have looked up around ebay several times and if you look around for DS kicks with box they are at least 40-50$ over MSRP. The others are CDPs and those are not the retro release people are asking for.

Originally Posted by AEA18

If True
carlton_happy.gif

This definitely describes how I feel for the Maroon VI's.  I just pray they do it right with decent leather.  Nike Air Doesnt really matter since the stitching is white and blends with the white of the shoe.  However, I definitely wouldnt be mad if they used Nike Air.  

For Me, Maroon VI > any other shoe.  Its my grail. 

My Old Pics of them

Most on the list will be copped but I can't wait for these!

-AIR JORDAN 8 BLACK/CHROME TBA 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 BRING CONCORD/AQUA TBA 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 WHITE-BLACK-TRUE RED TBA 2013
Last but not least c'mon JB with the XVI's

wonder what the DB 5s will look like!! and bout time with the black/chrome 8s and bred 13s!

Back
Top Bottom