Potential Releases: 2012-2013 Jordan Retro Lineup

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

I can't believe anyone besides old-heads are looking forward to the Sport Blue & Maroon VI's. I don't remember people S'ing a brick for the White/Varsity Red VI's or even the White/Infareds from the pack. To me the Sport Blue & Maroon are a boring colorway that was practically done 2 years ago with the releases I just mentioned. 
Sometimes plain is clean, and the color sport blue is unlike all the other traditional Bulls colorways. That shade of blue is just gorgeous!

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

man these re-re-re-releases gotta stop JB
whats it matter to you?  dont buy them.  people actually do wear shoes and they get worn out and need to be replaced.  and whatever can be done to kill the resell market is just a bonus.
QFT.
I totally agree. Some of us didn't get the OG's or first retro or whatever.

So now is our time to own a piece of JB history.

Nothing wrong with that.

Oh and I don't wanna pay over retail for a colorway that will release later this year or next, like the Bred 13 for example.

Jordan VI 's (Maroon) , Jordan XI Columbia's, and the Jordan V Doernbecher's all sound like a plan to me

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

man these re-re-re-releases gotta stop JB
whats it matter to you?  dont buy them.  people actually do wear shoes and they get worn out and need to be replaced.  and whatever can be done to kill the resell market is just a bonus.
QFT.

Nothing wrong with that.

Oh and I don't wanna pay over retail for a colorway that will release later this year or next, like the Bred 13 for example.
OK True fellas.sorry Lol. There's just Soooo Many unreleased Cw's is just frustrating to Continuously see the same ones especially when you have Them or don't want Them.

QFT.

Nothing wrong with that.

OK True fellas.sorry Lol. There's just Soooo Many unreleased Cw's is just frustrating to Continuously see the same ones especially when you have Them or don't want Them.

Yes.
But watch, when JB starts releasing new colorways, people are gonna say "where's the OG colorways?"

I feel there can never be a happy medium.

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by Fresh Gordon

Originally Posted by jayem

If JB do this, for sure I ain't copping them.
Don't matter if they haven't retored or what not, I'll simply pass on these.

I hear you. You remember those White/Gold VI's that were to release in the DMP pack? They're rumors going around saying those might come out. If those came out, I'd buy without hesitation.
Those are coming out in a so called "Gold Medal Pack" so your going to have to buy Black/Gold VII's too.  There is a thread with more info in here

Thanks for that info. I hope that comes out. If they can make those Black/Gold VII's they same way as the '02 Raptors, I would buy that pack.

Laneys
pimp.gif

^ Good luck bro.

The price is $350 for the pack and this is widely accepted as a truly LIMITED release.

Are we talking DMP limited? Cause that Package was beyond limited.You have a link to the thread they talk about this pack?

I need black/red 13s more than columbia 11s. I almost regret selling my og's few years ago.
sport blue vis
grape v
laney v
would all be purchased.

^ Hold on, we don't know about the detailing on those yet.
Flint didn't get 3M, wouldn't surprise me if they continue with the Blk/Red ones. smh

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Oh, and I'll have to start another petition for 3M on the Bred XIIIs if they indeed release lol

Ill sign that petition 100 time
laugh.gif

JB better put 3M on them if they drop.

There may be some Signature Jordans that NEVER re-release again because they didnt do well on the last few retro releases. You will see re-re-re-re-re-re-re-releases as long as folks are buying them up.

XIVs sitting... why not re-release IIIs XIs Xs XIIs over and over?

You think Apples going to stop releasing the Iphone cuz it looks the same?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

There may be some Signature Jordans that NEVER re-release again because they didnt do well on the last few retro releases. You will see re-re-re-re-re-re-re-releases as long as folks are buying them up.

XIVs sitting... why not re-release IIIs XIs Xs XIIs over and over?

You think Apples going to stop releasing the Iphone cuz it looks the same?
This.
You're right, that's why you tend to see the same sneakers get retro'd and others never did.

I'm waiting on some 14's (like in 05/06) to be retroed as well as 17's.

I hope we hear a release date for any of these soon so we can try to confirm that there is some credibility to this magical list of heat.

Back
Top Bottom