Pouring Sugar On Your Cereal Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Couple of teaspoons on your frosted flakes.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i agree... everything is 50% less sugar now!!

wish i was back in the 90's when sugar was a good thing..

mm nah im good. cereal is sweet enough and diabetes type 1 and 2 run in my family. i dont even eat cereal after my chemistry teacher told me that he waspreviously employed at post. his job was testing batches of cereal to see if they met the amount of bug parts per box that was ok for human consumption. thenumber is nine by the way. ewwie.

Frosted flakes are too sweet for me alone, but then again I stopped liking candy sometime around age 15. Your tastebuds actually start maturing when you starthitting puberty, that's probably why I'd rather have a bacon cheeseburger or a steak over ice cream no matter what meal it is.

Yall dudes talking bout teaspoons of sugar, i use a regular spoon and about 6 scoops

I put mad sugar in my Cheerios, Corn Flakes, Wheaties, when I used to eat Kix, and a few other non sweetened cereals. Not a measly tablespoon, I'mtalkin' like 4 or 5.

It makes the milk taste better.

i put sugar on my frosted flakes as well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cant beat it and the milk b bomb after u done with the cereal
pimp.gif

i use to eat this in kindergarten cause they was like the first cereal i and pour sugar on them too
you dude use spoons for you sugar
i used this
images

1184640643-85856_full.jpg

Originally Posted by bjamez20

frosted flakes are sweet enough man

on some chex or rice crispies, i can understand. but frosted flakes?

seriously...I will never add sugar on cereal especially frosted flakes...that cereal already hella sweet.
sick.gif
that is just diabetes status.

pimp.gif
It makes the cypher complete. Moms would always tell as a lad like'don't put too much sugar in cereal.' Honestly, I can't even eat cereal without it.

On the fast track to that 'betes type I and II...

I can't mess with cereal because like Late80s, it runs in the family.

Did any one else notice how old this thread is
nerd.gif

Any way I buy my cereal pre-sweetened i.e. cinnamon toast crunch
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom