Powder blue IX's confirmed NO PICS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

yeah this has been mentioned a few times before but either way the 9' imo is one of the most underrated sig line,.....powderblue/white 9's
pimp.gif
a must pick up
imo it's the II and XV line

After the supposed CHI X thread, I will not get my hopes all up. I'll believe it when I either:

See it (pics)

have other shoe websites confirm it, with pics

But leave it up to JB to screw this one up if they do drop. Leave the back how it is. No 23 no jumpman......nada

Oh my God. I am so happy! Are they confirmed like the 69 pairs of all white J's coming out in 2010? Or the "infrareds"? Or the blah blah blahblah blah. Who really cares. Hypeast it up. Only 7 months out. Following up on the AJF's, which honestly are probably better quality than this shoe brandthat has absolutely fallen off. Jock it a half a year before it drops, the new NT slogan. BTW, what has came out recently that was worth mentioning?? Oh yeah,NOTHING. Just what may come. Have fun with these. Pass. Just like every other shoe in the future. I got my real heat; collecting dust. What's the point?? Ihave enough J's to rock a different pair for damn near a year. Why jock some trash that may or may not drop NEXT SPRING???

Originally Posted by sickickz23

wow, someone is furious

lol... Just tired of it. This used to be a great forum. Now it's mostly kids making up moronic nicknames for shoes that may or may not drop next year. Iused to check this site and be drooling. Now I'm just sad. These shoes used to mean something to me, now I don't know why I'd ever drop anotherbill to this company. I just can't get amped up over the possibility of some IX's that MIGHT drop NEXT MAY. I still have some, worn twice?! I'vejust outgrown it. Don't mean to push my cynicism onto someone that may still be blinded by the light... My apologies. Have fun jocking some "powderblues". Maybe by the next time I check this thread will be 109 pages long and they will have renamed the shoes something interesting. Then I can readpeople who weren't alive when the original ones dropped talk about how dope this release will be. And how they're already camped out for these and StarWars episode 1/3.... smfh. It's all gone to hell...

300 posts. I think that was supposed to mean something. I can't remember, nor do I care to. Does it mean I can sell my shoes now? Hey fellas: I have aliteral ROOM full of shoes, many of them DS Jordans. Continue with your little shoe kick and you too could end up like this. You gotta get a small place for acouple of months? Better make it a 2 bedroom. Your shoes now travel with you. But it's cool: if you wear them to the mall young kids stare at your shoesand call them fakes! Look at the orange tag hanging on those AJF 4's. Old dude's rocking fakes yo. What a joke. Want a DS set of CDP's? Make me anoffer. Size 10.5. Everything after 2005 must go. I'm done.

For people calling Ducktales, these were in the Jordan Brand's Catalog pictures...along with all the other confirmed releases next year...the person thatalso posted was very legit too.

Chi Xs were a different story, it was a "sample" version which the OP did not confirm since he denied pics of the tag, so that was Ducktales, butmost of the other releases next year are set to be released.

old news but still aprreciated.

as i said in the other thread YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

I remember buying OG IXs in white/black/true red when they were brand new. Loved how they looked. Unfortunately, I had to take them back. I remember thefirst time I wore them to an intramural game, and my toes were killing me. Kept playing regardless. When I finally took them off after the game, I noticedboth little toes were so badly chaffed, they had bled through my socks, causing the socks to stick to the wounds.
indifferent.gif
It was fun trying to remove them after that. So as much as I didn'twant to, I had to take them back.
frown.gif
Those are the only AJs I'veever experienced anything even remotely close to that with. I don't know if they ran narrower, or what, but it sucks because I'd LOVE to own a pair,but am almost afraid to try them again. Anyone else have problems with their IXs?

i guess a lot of cats would disagree but I really dont see myself ever owning a pair of IXs. Just not my style.

i forgot about my pair lol, still very NDS. How much could i get for them anyways? i might as well sell them since these are coming out soon.

(although quality will definitely suck and so will the shape.)

One of my favorite shoe/colorways of all time.. I will def. Have to get my hands on these.. thanx for the info.

Back
Top Bottom