Power Balance Bands Work

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

30 bucks right?

sick.gif

Amazing that these things are for sale @ $30. For free I would rock em but to pay $30 bucks...WOW.

Amazing that these things are for sale @ $30. For free I would rock em but to pay $30 bucks...WOW.

no they dont work, next time your at the mall tell them to do a demonstration on you. you will notice the hand placements are different from when youre not wearing the band and when you are wearing the band that cause you to lose your balance.

no they dont work, next time your at the mall tell them to do a demonstration on you. you will notice the hand placements are different from when youre not wearing the band and when you are wearing the band that cause you to lose your balance.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Never saw that page they put up
eek.gif
Im surprised they still got to advertise with the Kings arena.
this. does anyone know how much they had to pay to get their name on that?

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Never saw that page they put up
eek.gif
Im surprised they still got to advertise with the Kings arena.
this. does anyone know how much they had to pay to get their name on that?

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Same with Makkar Mouth Guards and those stupid Phiten necklaces
laugh.gif

ive had my Phiten necklace for 4 years and i dont have better balance, more energy, or what ever it give you. i just wear it to wear it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Same with Makkar Mouth Guards and those stupid Phiten necklaces
laugh.gif

ive had my Phiten necklace for 4 years and i dont have better balance, more energy, or what ever it give you. i just wear it to wear it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bought one for %@*!% n giggles last summer since I saw a lot of golfers with them.

Only thing I noticed was that I slept through the night significantly better.  Coincidence or not.

As far as my golf game, it did nothing.  Maybe, and that's a big maybe, my balance was a little better.  But that's it.  No added distance or anything like that.

Bought one for %@*!% n giggles last summer since I saw a lot of golfers with them.

Only thing I noticed was that I slept through the night significantly better.  Coincidence or not.

As far as my golf game, it did nothing.  Maybe, and that's a big maybe, my balance was a little better.  But that's it.  No added distance or anything like that.

These things do not work... the little tests at the mall are common sense exercises.... it makes me mad... $30 for a damn bracelet about as valuable as a livestrong... gtfohwtbs

These things do not work... the little tests at the mall are common sense exercises.... it makes me mad... $30 for a damn bracelet about as valuable as a livestrong... gtfohwtbs

I was at the barber shop today and dudes were having a heated discussion for like 30 minutes. The funniest part is like 4 people are talking about it and then another dude walks in with it on and gets in on the discussion. Why the heck are people so gullible for? One guy was saying that it made his lay-up better
laugh.gif

I was at the barber shop today and dudes were having a heated discussion for like 30 minutes. The funniest part is like 4 people are talking about it and then another dude walks in with it on and gets in on the discussion. Why the heck are people so gullible for? One guy was saying that it made his lay-up better
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom