Power Balance

Yeah, we need testimonials from NTers here :smile:

Will be in manila on the 28th, was hoping to cop 1 or 2 if it really works

I have powerbalance for 1,500 php My bro buy it from sulit. I saw some legit / fake comparing pictures but It seems LEGIT. Pero kakaiba ung lalagyanan, Or it's just diff box. I have pure black and the < > is black also

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Have you tried it bro? I'm still not convinced by the videos and testimonies on the net.
my friend had one, he bought it somewhere in glorietta, don't remember the name. He told me it doesn't work, it's just a mind trick.

to convince you not to buy one, just watch this video, it'll define how the power balance scams you in their somewhat "dirty" marketing.

Thanks bro! I guess I'll just stick with Michael's secret stuff for now!
laugh.gif

hey guys, can some post a pic comparing the legit and the fake PB silicone bracelet...i have 2 PB's...i bought one for 2,200 and the other 1,250...there are some obvious differences but i just want to make sure how to spot a fake PB....thanx..

Originally Posted by airJOBO

hey guys, can some post a pic comparing the legit and the fake PB silicone bracelet...i have 2 PB's...i bought one for 2,200 and the other 1,250...there are some obvious differences but i just want to make sure how to spot a fake PB....thanx..

can you share the differences you observed between the two?

Just got one, ill try it while
Skating, if i can cross step
At will then its legit LOL

my friend bought 2 pcs in GH for 200 each. he works in Solar TV and the people there circled around him asking for some effects, maybe without realizing it's a fake one. PB = hype?

OT:
then we went back to GH and we saw Phiten Racing. my friend asked for the price and the lady said 300 each, he then asked why does it cost more than the infamous PB. seller said, because it's "racing".
roll.gif

Originally Posted by projecthonda

my friend bought 2 pcs in GH for 200 each. he works in Solar TV and the people there circled around him asking for some effects, maybe without realizing it's a fake one. PB = hype?

OT:
then we went back to GH and we saw Phiten Racing. my friend asked for the price and the lady said 300 each, he then asked why does it cost more than the infamous PB. seller said, because it's "racing".
roll.gif

Damn!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by projecthonda

OT:
roll.gif

Damn!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

Originally Posted by airJOBO

can you share the differences you observed between the two?
 the packaging is way off..its made of a cheap kind of box...the box has no product code...and the bracelet itself is made of cheap kind of rubber..on the side of the bracelet there is a POWER . BALANCE word and below there is a "performance technology"... the original, the letter"p" of the performance starts at the " . " between the "POWER" and "BALANCE" but the fake ones, the letter "p"starts at the letter "E" of the "POWER"...and also the hologram is kinda smaller than the original..and the hologram of the original is kinda fluid filled, which looks like embossed..but the fake is kinda flat...

Originally Posted by jdmralliart

Projecthonda,can you spot the diff between your friend's fake from an orig pb?

havent seen the original PB, but the letters on the fake ones crack easily

check airJOBO's reply. i guess he's more familiar with the comparison

If its effects are really just placebo..thinking that you have the real deal pb will have better placebo effect
wink.gif

^ wala ata sir. white, black, red, navy blue, pink, clear and yellow palang ata ang meron dito.

and just saw pb bracelets on 168 last weekend. 100/pc ang cheapest.
nerd.gif

@arby24 - AFAIK, there is an original Power Balance that is purple with white trims (letters are embossed in white)

IMO its really not for everyone (just like Phiten, slimming pills etc) or it doesn't work with everyone. If it works for you and you bought the original one then good for you. Let's say after wearing it you feel like you can maintain a 4:55 pace in running a 3K versus a 5:00 pace then that's great. Even if it is all psychological or placebo effect I would personally take that 5 second difference. If it makes me perform better why not take it right? I'd say its 2K pesos well spent.

Now if you bought the fake one and it works for you, good for you too. If you bought the original one and it doesn't work for you then go ahead and sell it.

As for the fake and original ones, the newer models of the Power Balance is harder to distinguish form the fake ones. The newer ones no longer have the "< >" beside the hologram. Also they have removed the "Performance Technology" under the Power Balance wording. So the alignment check ("R" in power and "P" in performance) is no longer there. The newer models only has the Power Balance on one side and the PB logo on the other embossed on a small square. Under that small square you should see the size of your Power Balance (another legit check for potential buyers). I've actually seen a fake one without the size under that small square. Also the size is not embossed rather it is engraved (tama ba...naka uka/ukit). Lastly, (I think this was mentioned already) the hologram itself is embossed. So pag sinalat mo yung hologram at flat it is a fake.

Back
Top Bottom