Power Laces - The Auto Lacing Shoe

its a start
ohwell.gif

Looks like a home detention anklet.

Na, I'm cool. I like doing my laces up myself. Smh at the laziness out there.

Looks like a home detention anklet.

Na, I'm cool. I like doing my laces up myself. Smh at the laziness out there.

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

iLike alot but the only thing im worried about is being electrocuted or the shoes not working properly and the big ugly motor at the back of the shoe.. but what is the name this shoe?? i want to cop
nerd.gif
Nike Baltoro.

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

iLike alot but the only thing im worried about is being electrocuted or the shoes not working properly and the big ugly motor at the back of the shoe.. but what is the name this shoe?? i want to cop
nerd.gif
Nike Baltoro.

Can't wait for the real thing where it doesn't look like you have an R/C car controller on the back of the shoe.

Can't wait for the real thing where it doesn't look like you have an R/C car controller on the back of the shoe.

this is doable .. with the right funding and a great design team.. they could actually reduce the size and conceal the motor and let it look like the actual sneaker in BTTF II

... not bad for their first try tho... Kudos...

this is doable .. with the right funding and a great design team.. they could actually reduce the size and conceal the motor and let it look like the actual sneaker in BTTF II

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Back
Top Bottom