-8:00 in the second video

Last edited:
Said it before. I'll say it again. Atlanta strippers >

Onyx... Blue Flame... Magic City... Body Tap. :pimp:

Girl put in work, girl, girl put in work

Said it before. I'll say it again. Atlanta strippers >

Onyx... Blue Flame... Magic City... Body Tap. :pimp:

Girl put in work, girl, girl put in work

There's no Body Tap. It's now Diamond of Atlanta.

Strokers, Yeaaaahhhhhhhh!

I was just watching the 3rd episode earlier today. Good perspective on their craft. I just can't get into the concept of going to the strip club, throwing my hard earned dollars at a girl I can't eem smash right then and there. I know someone will come in with their rebuttals, "go just for entertainment," "get drunk," etc. but going to the strip club is the ultimate tease.

I don't see how dudes make it a habit to good on a regular basis. I know fellas that go every weekend. :lol:

I've been to clubs in Atlanta (onyx, blue blame, strokers) and always enjoy it. If you can get over the idea of not getting anything from these women besides the visual performance, then you're good to go. I personally don't throw money at any and every broad that walks by. I throw at the shortys that are bad as hell, dancing sensually, and working the pole. Like dude said, it's your hard earned money. Make them earn it.

I remember hitting Onyx last BET weekend for my homie's birthday. Shorty was dancing on him like broads do in the regular clubs. Needless to say, I didn't tip. She gets mad. I hit her with the stone face and say, "you dancing for my dude, why the hell you looking at me for dollars. You ain't special". She walked off and I continued on with my night. Harlots out here thinking getting naked is enough. Nah, b. I got google and private browsing for that. Earn these bills.

I don't see how dudes make it a habit to good on a regular basis. I know fellas that go every weekend.
laugh.gif

I've been to clubs in Atlanta (onyx, blue blame, strokers) and always enjoy it. If you can get over the idea of not getting anything from these women besides the visual performance, then you're good to go. I personally don't throw money at any and every broad that walks by. I throw at the shortys that are bad as hell, dancing sensually, and working the pole. Like dude said, it's your hard earned money. Make them earn it.

I remember hitting Onyx last BET weekend for my homie's birthday. Shorty was dancing on him like broads do in the regular clubs. Needless to say, I didn't tip. She gets mad. I hit her with the stone face and say, "you dancing for my dude, why the hell you looking at me for dollars. You ain't special". She walked off and I continued on with my night. Harlots out here thinking getting naked is enough. Nah, b. I got google and private browsing for that. Earn these bills.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Best strip clubs. ATL, N.O., Miami, LA, Houston... We have so many damn strip clubs down here it's ******ed. Lil Darlings on Bourbon is off the chain. Any strip club on Bourbon actually. 

I don't see how dudes make it a habit to good on a regular basis. I know fellas that go every weekend.
laugh.gif

You speak the truth

I went to this one called 'Golddiggers a couple months ago. **** was wild :lol: The girls were either super fine with bad bodies, were regular hood looking chicks, or fat. I had a real good time, but man, some of the chicks in there just walking around naked, not trying to put on any type of show or anything :lol:

And like others said, that's actually a very interesting series. I watched the second vid a couple weeks ago, courtesy of the booty thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom