Power Rangers Appreciation Vol. Sut-Aiyah // Post Your Favorites!

I always rooted for the bad guy..and then I turned it off before the bad guy died..

Green Ranger >*

I always rooted for the bad guy..and then I turned it off before the bad guy died..

Green Ranger >*

forever red was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i remember been so hyped waiting for the episode to come on

I watched Mighty Morphin to Lost Galaxy, then I outgrew it. Man i was a fanatic, had all the action figures, had movies, halloween costumes, etc. Good times
pimp.gif

I watched Mighty Morphin to Lost Galaxy, then I outgrew it. Man i was a fanatic, had all the action figures, had movies, halloween costumes, etc. Good times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

"Sut-Aiyah"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Remember Billy was like "hyuuul"

Amy Jo is on some cop show now I believe. I think I burned out the Power Rangers Movie on VHS. I can probably quote all of the catchphrases from the movie.

"Have a nice trip. See ya next fall. Gotta love it (or God, I love it)."

"8 ball, corner pocket!"

"Tommy!" - Kimberly stay calling for duke.

"Kimberly!" - Tommy always playing captain.

"I'm a frog."
frown.gif
"Yes, a frog. Like the one you kiss, you get a handsome prince."
embarassed.gif

"I had a weak back.....about a week back!"

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm bouta pull out the VHS right now... "Sut-aiyah!" is on point!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

"Sut-Aiyah"

roll.gif
roll.gif

Remember Billy was like "hyuuul"

Amy Jo is on some cop show now I believe. I think I burned out the Power Rangers Movie on VHS. I can probably quote all of the catchphrases from the movie.

"Have a nice trip. See ya next fall. Gotta love it (or God, I love it)."

"8 ball, corner pocket!"

"Tommy!" - Kimberly stay calling for duke.

"Kimberly!" - Tommy always playing captain.

"I'm a frog."
frown.gif
"Yes, a frog. Like the one you kiss, you get a handsome prince."
embarassed.gif

"I had a weak back.....about a week back!"

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm bouta pull out the VHS right now... "Sut-aiyah!" is on point!
pimp.gif

surely appreciated....biggest fan....vhs the green with evil back when fox was fox kids....golden days...
i kept up for quite a while catch a ep. here and there but its getting to be old news
story lines and characters just don't do it like before....

the fresh seasons that dropped had some ill story lines and endings... i mean dope but now its getting repetitive....

who remembers the time force ending....classic one...thats still pretty fresh in my memory...

surely appreciated....biggest fan....vhs the green with evil back when fox was fox kids....golden days...
i kept up for quite a while catch a ep. here and there but its getting to be old news
story lines and characters just don't do it like before....

the fresh seasons that dropped had some ill story lines and endings... i mean dope but now its getting repetitive....

who remembers the time force ending....classic one...thats still pretty fresh in my memory...

PT 1 of 5

I SWORE I could do that green ranger kata after watching this video as a kid
laugh.gif

Screamed kiya! at the top of my lungs with every punch too
pimp.gif

PT 1 of 5

I SWORE I could do that green ranger kata after watching this video as a kid
laugh.gif

Screamed kiya! at the top of my lungs with every punch too
pimp.gif

Power Rangers is that show. Huge 
pimp.gif
s to that show. I grew up on this show man you don't even know. Even before I was able to go to school I'd sneak into the living room to catch an episode because my mom would make me take a nap(5 at the time).

On another note can someone tell me what specific series and episode number that forever red episode is from? From the looks of it I'd say Wild Force but I just want to be sure. I got all the seasons from Mighty Morphin to Wild Force.

On another another note did anyone keep watching Power Rangers after Wild Force? Is it good?
It got really stale for me after Ninja Storm.

Power Rangers is that show. Huge 
pimp.gif
s to that show. I grew up on this show man you don't even know. Even before I was able to go to school I'd sneak into the living room to catch an episode because my mom would make me take a nap(5 at the time).

On another note can someone tell me what specific series and episode number that forever red episode is from? From the looks of it I'd say Wild Force but I just want to be sure. I got all the seasons from Mighty Morphin to Wild Force.

On another another note did anyone keep watching Power Rangers after Wild Force? Is it good?
It got really stale for me after Ninja Storm.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

was bored and decided to google some power rangers stuff...

RIP Rita Repulsa.
frown.gif
I believe the Yellow Ranger died too
frown.gif
, R.I.P.
Yeah, she died in 2001 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom