Power Rangers Appreciation Vol. Sut-Aiyah // Post Your Favorites!

man this brings back memories 
pimp.gif
 damn good show growing up

Rolaholic wrote:
Originally Posted by recycledpaper

Originally Posted by Luong1209

^ Was gonna post that, but I've never seen it on TV, just youtube...Here's a crazy one...Every power ranger, ever�
eek.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

HOLY %+@$!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

man power ranger is SO DAMN APPRECIATED... probably brings me back to my childhood the most out of all the shows i've watched
frown.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's so epic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

It used to be one of my fave shows,I saw every season up until spd. Soo many memories man. Crazy to see that it's still going on

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Saw this like "oh %*#* its going down." Watched mighty morphin as a little kid with a fat $@# crush on the pink ranger
laugh.gif
devil.gif
. Had All the pwer ranger toys.

Was blue Ranger in our Kindergarten Halloween parade
pimp.gif
   White Ranger my dude.

Rolaholic wrote:
Originally Posted by recycledpaper

^ Was gonna post that, but I've never seen it on TV, just youtube...Here's a crazy one...Every power ranger, ever�
eek.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif

HOLY %+@$!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

man power ranger is SO DAMN APPRECIATED... probably brings me back to my childhood the most out of all the shows i've watched
frown.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

That's so epic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!

It used to be one of my fave shows,I saw every season up until spd. Soo many memories man. Crazy to see that it's still going on

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Saw this like "oh %*#* its going down." Watched mighty morphin as a little kid with a fat $@# crush on the pink ranger
laugh.gif
devil.gif
. Had All the pwer ranger toys.

Was blue Ranger in our Kindergarten Halloween parade
pimp.gif
   White Ranger my dude.

laugh.gif
@ me and dom only...But I know I wasn't the only one who had this toy:

140.jpg
I had the green ranger!
DRAGONZORD!

ANYONE remember ALIEN RANGERS!?!? True fans HAVE to remember Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers...that was cool man. My friends/family don't remember it at all. Damn them. 

I loved it when the intro would come on, and I would wait to see if Tommy would be in it. Like around the :40 second mark in the intro, when it makes that cool noise, then it would show Tommy doing his sweet kicks, I was like HELL YESS!!!
pimp.gif
White Ranger was crazy cool too. I had his sword and my cousin had the green ranger one. I also had one of those morphin' things too where you can alternate who you want to morph in to. I had the t-rex, mastadon, and triceratop gold center pieces. 
pimp.gif

I hate these threads...nostalgia kicks in like no other. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ me and dom only...But I know I wasn't the only one who had this toy:

140.jpg
I had the green ranger!
DRAGONZORD!

ANYONE remember ALIEN RANGERS!?!? True fans HAVE to remember Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers...that was cool man. My friends/family don't remember it at all. Damn them. 

I loved it when the intro would come on, and I would wait to see if Tommy would be in it. Like around the :40 second mark in the intro, when it makes that cool noise, then it would show Tommy doing his sweet kicks, I was like HELL YESS!!!
pimp.gif
White Ranger was crazy cool too. I had his sword and my cousin had the green ranger one. I also had one of those morphin' things too where you can alternate who you want to morph in to. I had the t-rex, mastadon, and triceratop gold center pieces. 
pimp.gif

I hate these threads...nostalgia kicks in like no other. 
laugh.gif

^^ i had all six of the Power Rangers when i was a kid. i think i might of had two green rangers.

man those were the days, Power Rangers after school and than DBZ later on.

Kids these days act way too old for their age

^^ i had all six of the Power Rangers when i was a kid. i think i might of had two green rangers.

man those were the days, Power Rangers after school and than DBZ later on.

Kids these days act way too old for their age

^
laugh.gif
I remember Billy use to have the nerdy fight scenes with the Puddies. Out the blue one episode dude start fighting back. I guess I missed a the few episodes when he developed some fighting skills. I remember they showed he could actually fight in one of the small skits that came on after the show.

That Red Ranger episode was epic! Tommy really was the best ranger. He was the best two, the green and the white ranger. Green Ranger>White Ranger though.
laugh.gif
at the Rita and Nicki comparison.

^
laugh.gif
I remember Billy use to have the nerdy fight scenes with the Puddies. Out the blue one episode dude start fighting back. I guess I missed a the few episodes when he developed some fighting skills. I remember they showed he could actually fight in one of the small skits that came on after the show.

That Red Ranger episode was epic! Tommy really was the best ranger. He was the best two, the green and the white ranger. Green Ranger>White Ranger though.
laugh.gif
at the Rita and Nicki comparison.

Red Ranger was my favorite, it was a sad day when those dino-zords went down 
frown.gif
I love the power rangers I didnt have any of the toys
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 parents was too poor (damn parents) 
laugh.gif
 but I always rooted for the bad guy and I loved when they got beat that was the best part

Red Ranger was my favorite, it was a sad day when those dino-zords went down 
frown.gif
I love the power rangers I didnt have any of the toys
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 parents was too poor (damn parents) 
laugh.gif
 but I always rooted for the bad guy and I loved when they got beat that was the best part

Back
Top Bottom