POWER WALL AIR MAXES... whats the deal?

One of my holy grails are the tier 0 360's. I copped all white 95's the night of the event and regret not copping more.

This Post reminded me i need to clean my pairs.. So i took pics too My favorite 3 air maxes
pimp.gif

6uhegpf.jpg
7wsdeg9.jpg
7172fxh.jpg

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I loved the Powerwall releases but I do wish they launched everything thru a few month span instead of dropping everything at once. I guess I could have put a few grand on the CC, but would rather not!
team am fam / team vintage heat
[email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt
yea thats my feelings on it as well. I walked with 3 pairs but looking back there were quite a few more i wish i would have snatched up as well...

I actually found 2 pairs of the lemonade 90's at a closeout store in a size 6 and 6.5 for $39.99 each.. No joke.

I remember the Niketown event in SF. I stood in line for almost 2 hours, but overall the event and the shoes made it a bit worthwhile.

Those are the two best off of the powerwall.
"One of my holy grails are the tier 0 360's."

Mine too. I passed on the those at UNDFTD, and passed on the AM90's at NT... and now Im rethinking my life.

there are so many pairs in that pic that i would love to have and i really regret selling off my brs 180's. what people seem to forget was the dumb stupidretail price on all of them. still gotta give shouts to my homie eddie mcnasty for braving the rough chitown elements to hook me up.

People who are saying that these aren't rare do not know what they are talking about. As stated these only dropped at NTs in very limited quantity. The BRS(Blue Ribbon Sports) ones were probably the most popular (4th row down on the pic above), and usually sell for the most. I would know because I have beenlooking for the BRS 90s in sz. 12 for over a year and have never seen them up for sale. I have seen a total of 3 pairs on ebay over that time, and they eitherwent for crazy money or the auction was ended early. If anybody has the 90s in a 12 GET AT ME. Haha I probably shouldn't have posted all this info becauseit's gonna hype them up even more, but NT is about sharing info right?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

what people seem to forget was the dumb stupid retail price on all of them.
from what i recall it was $130 for the 87, 90, 180.. $150 for the 93, $180 for the 95 and 97, and $200 for the 03 and 360.

i only got the tier zero 93 and the brs 180.. there were a bunch of other pairs i liked but the VIPs wiped them out at 255, and i wasn't willing to pay apremium price to squeeze an 11.

i'll refrain from mentioning the ones i still want, for fear of feeding the niketalk hype machine..

I think kickz.com still has some models left in stock. Yes, they're bit pain to deal with, but they're legit

Foot-Patrol should have remains of Tier - 0's

The only ones I'm REALLY feeling are Tier 0 AM1

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom