POWERBALL IS AT A QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS

al audi

Banned
Stronger than expected sales are pushing the Powerball jackpot to a new estimated jackpot of $250 million ($124,800,000 cash option) for the Wednesday, August 19th drawing. Besides being the largest lottery jackpot currently offered in the United States, the new estimate of $250 million is the 10th largest Powerball jackpot ever awarded if won on Wednesday. The current run began on Wednesday, July 1st and is on its 15th draw without a jackpot hit. Powerball has produced approximately 10 million winners during this run.

Id look out for everybody on this forum, i mean lets say we have like 200 people who post on the regular an threw 20k a piece each.......id still have plentymoney

an we prollly dont have 200 people who post on the regular (im only countin general and music
grin.gif
)

good night NT and god bless

funny ... it seems the lottery is largest when states need money or at times when states are ready to make their budgets ...

I can honestly say I WOULD NOT look out for people on this forum. I mean seriously I don't know y'all. My mom would get hooked up though. Seriouslyhooked up.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

20k?

Don't you think you're being a bit thrifty?
actually yea....i know

but i figure once the real figure of regular posters comes out the number would be adjusted, college loans would prolly get paid off

again

god bless

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I can honestly say I WOULD NOT look out for people on this forum. I mean seriously I don't know y'all. My mom would get hooked up though. Seriously hooked up.
i would

id still have enuff money to hoook up moms and both sides of my family are you serious?

nobody needs 100 mill +

depends on how you live i guess, id def help out folks on NT, thats just me though. As much as i love (#$&# id love to help out people in need, strangers,or regulars on a forum i visit

i swear if i win everyone who replys to this post will get a car ... or if they choose the cash option from me, ill cut them a cashiers check ...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I can honestly say I WOULD NOT look out for people on this forum. I mean seriously I don't know y'all. My mom would get hooked up though. Seriously hooked up.
i would

id still have enuff money to hoook up moms and both sides of my family are you serious?

nobody needs 100 mill +

depends on how you live i guess, id def help out folks on NT, thats just me though. As much as i love (#$&# id love to help out people in need, strangers, or regulars on a forum i visit

Most ppl on NT are doing okay. To not be harsh, but we NTers pay in excess of $100 regularly for shoes and don't deserve a donation. I am one of them sodon't get it wrong. Rather give it to accredited organizations.

StaXX wrote:
Lurkin cop me an Audi?
pimp.gif

100+ sneakers mean nothin, there are plenty NTrs in need, but if you dont want a hand out its fine with me

yea man all you gotta do is pay for your insurance i got nothin to do with that my man, team fitness prolly get more of a hook up
laugh.gif

^Honestly, there are a whole lot of people that need it more than me. Think of them first. I'll pass. GL.

Back
Top Bottom