POWERBALL IS AT A QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS

If this is the tenth highest jackpot, then what are the 1st through 9th?

I personally could not fathom having this much money.

I'd pay off the mods so that I could do whatever I wanted on here.
laugh.gif

No, but seriously, I'd hook some NTers up.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

some of you guys are selfish, you make friends and chat on here all day. yet you wouldnt hook anyone up?

exactly

Poor man's tax.

but when it gets this high......i always play. so do many others.

seriously imagine putting away $100 mil that you wouldn't even touch for a lil while. that still leaves you w/ $30 million CASH to do whatever the hell you want with.

Don't you still have to pay around an additional 39% of the cash option in taxes?

I think dudes are idiots for breakin bread off to random dudes on a message board..
grin.gif

I'm cashing that check linking up w/ deyknowyayo for a few investment tips.. Diversifying my $$ in investments and banks or credit unions that won't gounder off shore accounts etc..

Fam would definitely get some cake, but after that im disappearing for a long asss time, and don't know when I'll be back. Cop a villa in the south ofFrance or on Lake Como w/ a bad italian model(s) at my side.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Stronger than expected sales are pushing the Powerball jackpot to a new estimated jackpot of $250 million ($124,800,000 cash option) for the Wednesday, August 19th drawing. Besides being the largest lottery jackpot currently offered in the United States, the new estimate of $250 million is the 10th largest Powerball jackpot ever awarded if won on Wednesday. The current run began on Wednesday, July 1st and is on its 15th draw without a jackpot hit. Powerball has produced approximately 10 million winners during this run.

Id look out for everybody on this forum, i mean lets say we have like 200 people who post on the regular an threw 20k a piece each.......id still have plenty money

an we prollly dont have 200 people who post on the regular (im only countin general and music
grin.gif
)

good night NT and god bless

My man.....
smokin.gif

Pause.....

I'd prob donate to NT. If I won, I prob need to change jobs.
I'd get 2 new houses (one on the beach in SoCal).
Get a house for moms in NYC.
Throw some cash to my brother.
Trade in the Sonata for a GT-R.
Trade in my girl's Kia for an Audi SUV.

I would hook some NT folks up.... Why not? I spend a majority of my work day on here instead of working.... Pay it forward...

Originally Posted by knightngale

no california?
eyes.gif

I was ready to give 10k to simplydimply if I had won
smh.gif
nerd.gif
You fool.

Play the Mega Millions Lotto for Friday.

Hit that, and you get a cool 130M (after they deduct taxes and such)

Back
Top Bottom