Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by im self abs0rbed

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

who is this?
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
... where is that sleep thread when you need it.. running on 26 hours straight being awake, and these pictures are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"Twelve hours of work and I still can't sleep. Damn. Days go on and on. They don't end."

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

story behind this picture?

If I remember correctly, the woman is laying next to the casket containing her husband that died in Iraq or Afghanistan. They let her stay next to his casketbefore they buried him.

The guy in the pic with the hyena looks looks crazy himself. Anyone have the pics of the guy with a Baboon? on a leash like this hyena is.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by seniosoul

6nwen8.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that really hit a nerve...just thinking about how many people, kids die every day cuz of hunger or are really ill like the lil boy in the pic above
and to think that millions of people just throw away food like its nothing not knowing what this and millions of other kids and people would do just for a little bit of food
What also hurts my soul is that after we leave this post we going to completely forget about this, it could be right after or a week later but wewill forget and not care anymore.

Back
Top Bottom