prank on her husband goes realy wrong...audio

smh.gif
WOW
laugh.gif

thats not funny. they ruined a family. poor kid..although dad shouldve nnever been sleepin with hersister lol

WOWOWOWOWWOWOW!!!

OUCH!!!!..

DAMNN!!!!!

come on.. can you blame the guy? he didnt know if it was a joke or not.. that was a dumb from the wife part to try to tell her husband that his not the fatherof their 9 year old boy just for some tickets.. i mean come on.. how would a man react if this situation were to be brought up by your wife? really dumb.. andas far as dude confessing.. i dont blame him.. but he shouldn't be sleeping around .. but i don't blame him for telling her.. i would probably do thesame thing.. that was a ***%%%+ IMPOSSIBLE task for the wife to do .. without him cursing? flipping out? saying i love you? the +%*#.. that was a lose/losesituation for her... he will cus, flip out and wont say i love you.. they trapped her..

updates ?? did they divorce? reconcile? get the tickets atleast?

by the wife sounds
pimp.gif
PICS?

When he told her that he was sleeping with his sister, that was funny. But for the family, not so funny.

Wow that is just crazy. But as someone stated, that's just something you don't joke around with.

Wow that is just crazy. But as someone stated, that's just something you don't joke around with.

it sounds stage...based on her reaction.

i wouldve thought it was a prank based on the fact that aint no wife gonna break serious news like that over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom