PRE-SALE DODGER TIX @ The Collesium vs. The Red Sox 11/29 (link to buy tix)!!!

and you can buy lower level seats to the Dodgers v Red Sox at the Collesium March 29 for $25!!!

Once you sign up just search DODGERS and the game will come right up.

I'm just a Dodger fan spreadin' the word....Go Dodgers!!!

I wish I could say it is legit, but I will ask tomorrow.

As far as I know, you could only buy tickets if you buy 30+. Tickets are going to be available, since they plan to fill this place up. It will sell out in acouple of days though. I got a bunch of people hitting me up for tickets. It is going to be madness. Dodger fans finally get a chance to tailgate.

There are two tickets available $15 and $25. This game is a must for a Dodger fan.

My friend at work vouched for the sight, a few of us bought 28 tickets for us and our families. It better be legit!!!

iron man, let us know once you find out...thanks.

Goldstar is WAY legit. I've gotten Clippers floor tickets for half price. Seen shows at the Pantages for half off. Kings tix for half off and Dodgers fieldlevel tix for half off.
-J-
and I just logged into my account and yup, these are available.

It's legit.

Just a heads up, anyone can purchase tickets for the Coliseum game through group sales. Groups of 30+ for right now. I'm assuming that is how Goldstargot the bulk of their tickets.

Only two price levels- $15 and $25.

Good Luck guys.

mlb_g_dodgers_coliseum_600.jpg

sold out on Goldstar. Thanks for the heads up OP. Now I'm thinking I should have bought more than 4.

Sold out on Goldstar and ticketmaster. My friends and family got 28 tickets, let the tailgate begin!! Night game too, it's gonna be sick.

Back
Top Bottom