Pregnancy Scares Vol. soooooo u gonna get that test?

imsods

Banned
Now NT, I already have a 1 year old osama bin laden, but about 3-4 weeks ago wifey threw on some real skanky $@*# to wear around the house ( t-shirt andboyshorts) so she forced me to step in the booth, while I was recording my track, and I swear I couldn't pull out, she gave me the "ohhhhh I'mbout to cum" look and I aim to please so I ain't wanna mess her wave up, so I gave her everything in the sack...about 3 days worth.. So she calls methis morning and she gives me the dreaded " I don't feel good, I'm sooo nausea".... While we were on the phone I dropped down to the floorand prayed that she just ate something that didn't agree with her, she asked me "why u so quiet?" I said. "...........cuz I'mprayin" lol, she's on her way to cvs now to get the test...while I'm sittin here lookin at lil osama raise hell... My heart is in my socks rightnow... RIP to me

LMAO at the booth...why is it so hard to wear a rubber fam? I hate those things.!!! My girl is in the last of the six weeks after pregnancy and we been warnednot to do anything since she is uber fertile.

I'm mad b/c I used to be the pullout king.

Never had to worry about it. Considering I'm the one with a uterus it's on me to make sure that %!$@ doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

lmao at calling his child osama bin laden.
laugh.gif

I haven't worn a condom in 5 years, Condom? What are these things you speak of?

I takes a strong man to pull out, and ima weak #$%# !!!

"step in the booth"
"recording my track"

laugh.gif
*DEAD*

Word of advice, finish on top it's a lot easier to control yourself (gravity matters
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by imsoDS

I haven't pulled out in 5 years, Condom? What are these things you speak of?

im confused. so you dont pull out, you dont wear condoms...is she on the pill?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

OP get ready for kid #2
laugh.gif

lol nah i meant to say i aint wear a condom in 5 years.. i swear if i aint pull out in 5 years, i would have a football team on deck right now...

i'm tired of pulling out. i always fear the pre and I heard it could still get her pregnant. but once she started letting me hit it raw (i sorta convincedher and she doesn't wanna go back either) i cant stop
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Praying for you OP. Been in the same position more than once and it isn't pretty.
tired.gif

i wear condoms and im always shook, after i finish i hold them up like a test tube and check for leaks ..smh..

raw is a no go for me, i'm a raw virgin (never done it w/o a condom) ha ha

Right before me and my ex broke up she hit me with the "I missed my period" I was like oh *%$*. I thought I was good because she had that Nuva Ringbut I feel where she was coming from because she only let a couple days slide after her usual time of the month and told me about it. Have to respect her forthat. plus she got all
embarassed.gif
when I told her i'm by her side 100% if it does turn out to be real. She calls me every couple days now to get back with me...butthat ain't happening
laugh.gif

Luckily it was a false alarm...I always say never again but sometimes +%# happens. Blehhh.

Originally Posted by magneto621

i wear condoms and im always shook, after i finish i hold them up like a test tube and check for leaks ..smh..

You are in for a spiritual awakening my brotha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

never went raw doggy?! my advice to you now, keep it that way, once you go raw, condoms out the door!

lol nah i meant to say i aint wear a condom in 5 years.. i swear if i aint pull out in 5 years, i would have a football team on deck right now...

oh. Well if she has twins or triplets im sure you guys can get a little game of volleyball going.
smile.gif
Good luck! I'll be looking forward to the test results.

never went raw doggy?! my advice to you now, keep it that way, once you go raw, condoms out the door!
yeah that is what i am afraid of
laugh.gif

worst nightmare though is having a female trap you for 18 years stuck paying child support..

havent wore one for almost a year mirena FTW

I actually am buying a Plan B pill tonite..me and my ex did it and I didnt pull out..smh

My response was " you didn't tell me not to" lmao...

Originally Posted by jgalan713

I actually am buying a Plan B pill tonite..me and my ex did it and I didnt pull out..smh

My response was " you didn't tell me not to" lmao...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom