Pregnancy Scares Vol. soooooo u gonna get that test?

I can't even joke about pregnacy scares. That +$%! aint no joke...

I had three in my whole life and each time I was more scared than the last
laugh.gif

shes back home, i cant believe shes actin so nonchalant, she walks in and i give her the nervous look and shes like "!%! relax!" i gave her the guccimane !%! face like "yo are u serious!, u cant be, a 2nd kid in the matter of a year" she says "well if you dont want it we wont keep it..."

now she says shes gonna wait till she gets enough pee pee and she'll take it later..

its gonna be a long day NT..

Originally Posted by imsoDS

shes back home, i cant believe shes actin so nonchalant, she walks in and i give her the nervous look and shes like "!%! relax!" i gave her the gucci mane !%! face like "yo are u serious!, u cant be, a 2nd kid in the matter of a year" she says "well if you dont want it we wont keep it..."

now she says shes gonna wait till she gets enough pee pee and she'll take it later..

have a drink & smoke a L cuz sounds like she gearing up for a full day of BS w/ you bro.......

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

Originally Posted by magneto621

i wear condoms and im always shook, after i finish i hold them up like a test tube and check for leaks ..smh..

raw is a no go for me, i'm a raw virgin (never done it w/o a condom) ha ha

You are in for a spiritual awakening my brotha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

shes back home, i cant believe shes actin so nonchalant, she walks in and i give her the nervous look and shes like "!%! relax!" i gave her the gucci mane !%! face like "yo are u serious!, u cant be, a 2nd kid in the matter of a year" she says "well if you dont want it we wont keep it..."

long day??? how long is that gonna take? give her a glass of water.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

have a drink & smoke a L cuz sounds like she gearing up for a full day of BS w/ you bro.......

weed man is already on high alert, im really not prepared for rhis right now, i dunno **@ to do, i know another kid is out of the question. i cant do it, ipray shes not...

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

I haven't pulled out in 5 years, Condom? What are these things you speak of?

I takes a strong man to pull out, and ima weak #$%# !!!

im confused. so you dont pull out, you dont wear condoms...is she on the pill?

lol nah i meant to say i aint wear a condom in 5 years.. i swear if i aint pull out in 5 years, i would have a football team on deck right now...

oh. Well if she has twins or triplets im sure you guys can get a little game of volleyball going.
smile.gif
Good luck! I'll be looking forward to the test results.

lol, so wrong.
laugh.gif

I feel y'all...lost my V-card this year and never tried a condom.... been holding the crown for 6months now

Now NT, I already have a 1 year old osama bin laden, but about 3-4 weeks ago wifey threw on some real skanky $@*# to wear around the house ( t-shirt and boyshorts) so she forced me to step in the booth, while I was recording my track, and I swear I couldn't pull out, she gave me the "ohhhhh I'm bout to cum" look and I aim to please so I ain't wanna mess her wave up, so I gave her everything in the sack...about 3 days worth.. So she calls me this morning and she gives me the dreaded " I don't feel good, I'm sooo nausea".... While we were on the phone I dropped down to the floor and prayed that she just ate something that didn't agree with her, she asked me "why u so quiet?" I said. "...........cuz I'm prayin" lol, she's on her way to cvs now to get the test...while I'm sittin here lookin at lil osama raise hell... My heart is in my socks right now... RIP to me
Had me dying over here...A+ story.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hope all goes well bro.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Now NT, I already have a 1 year old osama bin laden, but about 3-4 weeks ago wifey threw on some real skanky $@*# to wear around the house ( t-shirt and boyshorts) so she forced me to step in the booth, while I was recording my track, and I swear I couldn't pull out, she gave me the "ohhhhh I'm bout to cum" look and I aim to please so I ain't wanna mess her wave up, so I gave her everything in the sack...about 3 days worth.. So she calls me this morning and she gives me the dreaded " I don't feel good, I'm sooo nausea".... While we were on the phone I dropped down to the floor and prayed that she just ate something that didn't agree with her, she asked me "why u so quiet?" I said. "...........cuz I'm prayin" lol, she's on her way to cvs now to get the test...while I'm sittin here lookin at lil osama raise hell... My heart is in my socks right now... RIP to me
Had me dying over here...A+ story.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hope all goes well bro.

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom