Pregnant Detroit Mother Brutally Attacked

jbpkickz

Banned
[font=Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]smh we gotta do better
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[/font]

i live in the area. been all over the news today.

they already got 2 kids. he did this cause he didnt want a 3rd. SMH
the dude poured lighter fluid all over her.

dudes a low life scumbag. no remorse for people like this. dude wont last a day in prison.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

dudes a low life scumbag. no remorse for people like this. dude wont last a day in prison.
wait so he tried to kill her so she wouldnt have  a3rd baby, thas som evil @#*+ 
sick.gif

eek.gif
@ her surviving all of that.

Dude tied her up in the whip, set the whip on fire, watched her get out & then shot at her twice, hitting her once?

Evil !+%!%*##%$###

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

Originally Posted by three6mafia

wait so he tried to kill her so she wouldnt have  a3rd baby, thas som evil @#*+ 
sick.gif

yupp. evil %*%+ indeed.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

How the *!** does "we gotta do better" apply here? (or any at all) who's we? psychos?

this

most crimes against pregnant women are committed by their bf/ex/husbands whatever...

crazy he did all that to not have another child but he had not problem knocking her up a third time...now these poor kids have this piece of +%!# for a father who won't be around

What you mean we gotta do better? Did you watch this vid? It aint like she got jumped and robbed this whole thing was set up like a professional HIT. The fact that it was just a warning just makes it worse.

Sounds like it was the ex and the new gf who planned it and got w/e 3rd party to execute this heinous act.

Back
Top Bottom