Pregnant signs???

she wasnt fat when i was with her,she just looks like she has gained about 10 pounds in the last few months. freakin lifestyles. i hope she isnt or my wholelife is going to go down the drain.

dude cant even differentiate between fat and pregnant.

beats me how u know which hole to put ur willy in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

The first sign is when she call you up out of the blue talking about...

"Dont quit your job no time soon! We need you to be working"

"You got health & dental right?"

Or my fav

"look I know I hate you and errythang but you the daddy"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
DEAD

Just prepare for possible court dates, visitation, back talk from her family, her hating you, etc. Your best bet, if she is in fact pregnant and it'syours, is to go to your family or city court building and setup child support yourself. I believe the court wont rape you as much if you that versus her makinga child support claim.

If she's ******ed with the attitude, and lied to you about bein' pregnant....I hope you somehow begin to get along with her, have a decent payin'job ['cause you're gonna get hit with child support], and be the best dad you can be. Don't be a deadbeat..........that's only of course if thebaby's yours.

If she's pregnant, and you come to find out the baby's not yours, you have no obligation to that child or that girl........I mean, you can always helpher out if you like her like that again, but I don't recommend or approve of it. Do you fam, and the best of luck.

im 20 btw. if she is in fact pregnant i will be a man and take care of them both. we are still on good terms,we see eachother everyday.
i guess we will just have to wait and see.
she was going to be a doctor and me a dentist,hopefully this dont f up everything.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

The first sign is when she call you up out of the blue talking about...

"Dont quit your job no time soon! We need you to be working"

"You got health & dental right?"

Or my fav

"look I know I hate you and errythang but you the daddy"

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

im 20 btw. if she is in fact pregnant i will be a man and take care of them both. we are still on good terms,we see eachother everyday.
i guess we will just have to wait and see.
she was going to be a doctor and me a dentist,hopefully this dont f up everything.

and to think if she wanted to be a dentist you wouldnt be in this situation ZING!

Tell her you want to go practice your belly kicks and tell her you want her to be your sparring partner. If she accepts then your good.

this reminds me of how many pregnancy bullets i have dodged soo far.....my luck is bound to run out ***sigh***

take her out and offer her some alcohol. if she refuses for no good reason she might be hiding it from u.

After I eat chipotle, I look like I'm 4 months along
laugh.gif
Does it matter? It's been 3 months too late to do anything about it now.

^^^ i didn tell her to drink with me and she didnt want to,i asked her why and she said maybe later but she said the same thing the next 3 days.man im f****d

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Maybe she is just fat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

but seriously. did she take the "break up" hard? she might be eating more out of depression or to fill the void. do you know if she was/is on thepill? or if her "friend" has made their monthly visit as of late?

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

^^^ i didn tell her to drink with me and she didnt want to,i asked her why and she said maybe later but she said the same thing the next 3 days.man im f****d

Try play fighting, if she freaks out on you, your screwed.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

this reminds me of how many pregnancy bullets i have dodged soo far.....my luck is bound to run out ***sigh***

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ ur avy & at ur response
laugh.gif

but same i actually just dodged one today... thank god she got her period today
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

After I eat chipotle, I look like I'm 4 months along
laugh.gif
Does it matter? It's been 3 months too late to do anything about it now.

damn i want a burrito.

Back
Top Bottom