Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

dam just saw the 10 new 10 deep and ima bout to head out to your store next week

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Premier's Fall Sale was a great success! This sale was the most attended one we have had since opening last year. Over the 2 days we saw a ton of familiar faces.....and a few new ones as well. There were a ton of great deals. Most everyone left with something. We would like to thank everyone who waited outside (due to space constraints).....especially those who waited out in the rain on Saturday. We will continue to provide the best items and service possible.

Aaron
(Premier)
www.premierboutique.com

hey wass up...by any chance do u guys still have those Michael Jackson shirt in a XXL or XXXL? if so how much are they? any color is fine. i kno im a lil late but i havent been on NT awhile..thanks in advance.
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 408​

Do you have 3XL or 4XL on any of the men's Kid Robot Ts? Also, the Kid Robot fitted (the all black one), do you have it in 7 1/4?

Thanks.

Answers to questions:

1. No more of the black-rainbow Kid Robot new Era is 7 1/4. We have 7 3/8 and up left

2. The 10 Deep Live Larger T's are in stock in 2XL for Heather Gray and Red only

Sorry for the late response.....typically I check email and answer quicker. The email for questions is [email protected] or you can call us at 408-423-9022 for the fastest response.

AARON
(PREMIER)
www.premierboutique.com

how much are the kid robot fitteds?
how to make a "sneakerhead SN":
-add Jordan's #s on it, or MJ, J, Jay, etc.
-add "sole" in place of "so" or "soul"
-add "air" in it

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Back
Top Bottom