Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Hey Aaron,
No worries. I was able to connect with a guy in Philly who's getting a hold of a couple size runs. According to his manifest they're supposedlyshipping out from the warehouse on the 28th so we'll see. I'll definitely update once I secure a couple pairs. Livestock is charging $150 Canadianand only up to sz 12.
peace
P

Yes we are selling the Niketalk T's. That is correct.

As for the Structures....I called Nike today. They said that they might have some to sell later on this month. I am not 100% if we will get them or not.Somehow this one slipped through the cracks. If we do get them I will update when we begin with Nike.

PREMIER BOUTIQUE - 1/18/08 UPDATE....

Check http://www.premierboutique.com for more info on new arrivals from;

1. Mama- New Winter Ladies Line
2. Puma - New Spring Footwear for men and ladies
3. New Balance - New Ladies 574's and Mens 574 Midtop/Boot
4. King Stampede - Denim now in!

Here are some pics:

Ladies NB 574- Navy

Mens NB 574 - Midtop/Boot

King Stampede - Selvedge Denim

Puma - Basket 68 Print (Black and White colorways with comic print on outside and insole)
(*Available in Mens and Small Mens/ladies sizes)

Puma- Suede Rainbow (Prism Violet & Puma Red colorways)
(*Available in Mens and Small Mens/ladies sizes)

Puma- Mens Basket 68 Snake (Red)

Puma- Mens Basket Camo (Star White & Rifle Green Colorways)

MAMA - NEW ARRIVALS:

Mama Love T's

Give Peace A Chance & Revolution T's

Tiger T's

Dragon T's

Sgt. Pepper T's

The long awaited Reebok - Chinese New Year - Year Of The Rat Pump Omni Lite have dropped at Premier. This is a limited edition Year of The Rat edition that isone of the nicest Pumps ever produced. It features a repeat pattern Chinese character "rat" engraved in the leather. Also, it has a printed rat andcharacters on the silk inside trim and insole. the entire shoe is in chinese red/gold/black motif. This one is dope....available in 1/2 sizes from 8 through 12+ 13...This is a limited edition that you won't find at foot locker,etc. Get them while they last!

http://www.premierboutique.com

Pump Omni Lite - Year Of The Rat

In addition to Rats, we also got in some other nice releases. Heres a rundown.

Reverse Jam - White/Black/Grey/Pink
(*note: this colorway was previously available in low top version)

Court Victory Pump - Earth

Court Victory Pump - White/Black/Blue/Purple/Pink

Pump Omni Lite - White/Black/Purple/Pink

That's pretty shady, NikeTalk lets you guys advertise your shop on there site, and you guys go and try to resell their shirts when they specifically asked people not to resell. Good move, I'll never shop at your store again.

laugh.gif
calm down

Originally Posted by HYPEDKICKSdotCOM

That's pretty shady, NikeTalk lets you guys advertise your shop on there site, and you guys go and try to resell their shirts when they specifically asked people not to resell. Good move, I'll never shop at your store again.

Before you start pointing the finger make sure you have all your facts straight!!!!! Did you personally contact Steez and ask him if he sold them to Aaronknowing that they were to sell in his store? No I didn't think so!!!

To be honest with you... with you coming on here accusing him of $hit and not even KNOWING for sure what you're talking about, he doesn't need acustomer like you anyways!!! Trust me, he does just fine without you!!!

Regarding that quote about Premier being "shady".....and "reselling Niketalk shirts"

We purchased the Niketalk shirts from Steez. He knows that we are selling them in the store. That was already worked out and completely cleared. There isnothing shady going on period.

Before you spread rumors, please check with me...that would be nice.... ask Steez if you don't believe me . That would make sense right? I wouldn'tspread false rumors about anyone else. I have respect for all of my loyal customers.

Glad to clear this up...thanks,
Aaron
(Premier)

Just to update everyone....

Its our plan to close down temporarily for remodeling starting Superbowl Sunday, Feb 3rd. Its our hope to reopen in 5-7 days. It depends on how long it takes.It shouldn't take that long to repaint, install,etc.

Thank you for your patience,

Premier

More shady new offerings from Premier (j/k)......always coming with the shady authorized reselling.......

New items now in stock.....check http://www.premierboutique.com for more details

Sneaker Pimps x JB Classics x New Era Fitted caps

Adidas - Top Ten Low - Purple & Neon Yellow

Creative Recreation - Mens Cesario (skittles) & Cesario Lo (Carbon Black)

Ceative Recreation - Ladies Cesario - Royal/Brown/Turquoise & Cesario Lo (Greens)

The NT staff agreed to distribute the shirts to different stores to move them faster.

Aaron is one of the most honest (and nicest) store owners I've met during my stay in the Bay Area. From what I know, Premier has most accounts on lock andthe store is not into reselling.

As for the structures....I won't know until around Feb 3 or 4th. They have me on a backorder list that clears at the Beg of January. Theres also anotherbackorder list for the end of February. I have some orders pending for both lists. Because they are on backorder, there is no promises. I may get some in timefor the re-grand opening....and then I may get more a month later. We will have to wait and see. I orders a good amount though. We will see what happens.

As for the structures....I won't know until around Feb 3 or 4th. They have me on a backorder list that clears at the Beg of January. Theres also anotherbackorder list for the end of February. I have some orders pending for both lists. Because they are on backorder, there is no promises. I may get some in timefor the re-grand opening....and then I may get more a month later. We will have to wait and see. I orders a good amount though. We will see what happens.

" The NT staff agreed to distribute the shirts to different stores to move them faster.

Aaron is one of the most honest (and nicest) store owners I've met during my stay in the Bay Area. From what I know, Premier has most accounts on lock andthe store is not into reselling."

Thanks for the complement Kingcrux....I do my best.

Back
Top Bottom