Premier Boutique-PREMIER IS MOVING + HUGE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY

Unfortunatly, I have no idea when or if we will ever receive Nike shoes or an account. So I would have no answer to that. We are trying as many many many businesses are. We simply follow the instructions given to us to fill out forms, pictures, business profile, questions, financials,etc. This is similar to many other shoe companes. Since Nike and Vans are the most popular brands with 18-25 year olds, they are very slow and selective in granting accounts. To put it simple, they don't need us as much as we need them. So I have to be patient and see what happens.

The thing that will help us get a Nike (or any desired account for the matter) is the support of the people. Support keeps Premier Boutique in business. Keeping us in business pays the bills so that we can opperate successfully. If we are successful, Nike (or any brand) will notice. This will make us a more store to the brands. We have received a great amount of support thus far. I would like to thank everyone for this! Please keep shopping with us! We won't dissapoint!!!

As for new shoes....yes we do get new shoes in often. We have plans to step it up with some brands and step it down with others. Some brands are more well received in San Jose than others. So we will adjust to what the people want. We just remodeled to fit more shoes. In the future we have some more remodeling plans so that we can fit more. Please come by some time and check it out. Again, thanks for all of the support!

Thanks,
Aaron
(Premier Boutique)

www.premierboutique.com

NEW AT PREMIER!!

1. New Rocksmith T's
2. Restock of Dave White T's, Beanies, and Sticker packs
3. Restock of Sneaker Pimps hoodies and T's

Rocksmith-Kid N Play

Rocksmith- Pimp-Trick-Gangsta-Click

Rocksmith-New Money

Rocksmith-Atliens

Rocksmith-Humpty Hump

Rocksmith-Ultra Magnetic

Dave White T's

Dave White goods

Sneaker Pimps New Era Caps and Hoodies

Sneaker Pimps T's
www.premierboutique.com

i know this is a dumb question but i figured since retro kid is a customer there...

did you guys get that @#%$ af1 edition ?? thanks.
"my auras positive I dont promote no junk, see I'm far from a bully and I aint a punk"-phife

Are you ever going to carry 3XL in any of your shirts anytime soon? I have been patiently waiting since you opened....

Yes, we are....and yes we currently have some 3XL shirts in stock from Rocksmith and maybe a couple of others.......90% of the companies don't make 3XL. Some of them don't even make 2XL. Fresh Jive just began offering 2XL....and do not sell 3XL unfortunatly....Triumvir will begin offering 3XL in the Fall of 07. 10 Deep & Crooks and Castles are some of the only companies we deal with that are selling. We ordered some from 10 deep, but they didn't ship them I believe. We also ordered some from Crooks and Castles 3XL and haven't received them yet either. Please be patient....we are doing our best.
www.premierboutique.com

dropped by the store for the first time today............

not to bad... Great selection of product.........

what was the biggest size in the rose colored pumas?

<

[email protected]....aim: osyrhiz

how much are the alife shoes? Thanks
Want Artful Dodger, LRG, Triumvir, Stussy and Maharishi gear??? Go to www.karmaloop.com. Get 20% off, just use Rep code DH9294

FS: NDS Nike Dunk Unlucky sz. 7.5
& New Lemar and Dauley Manhattan/Jason Hoody sz Med
Email: [email protected]

you guys have this? i need that!

tshirt_crumble_complete.jpg

NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

i like how you guys show us the updates..keep it up!!..nice selections too
Code:
   LA **O**N***C**E**

:wow:
eek.gif
these would make REALLY nice beaters..how much? I'm hitting up valleyfair sometime this week...and i wanna check out Premier

Thanks for the good words......Now for the April 2nd Update.....

New at Premier- April 2nd.....this is no late April fools....we got in some heat:

1. New Crooks Spring Ts (also a few restocks on older T's)
2. New Staple Design Mens T's and New Era caps (New line for Premier!)
3. New Mishka Mens and Womens T's (New line for Premier!)
4. New Spring Undr Crwn jackets and T's

www.premierboutique.com
Mishka-Ladies 3M reflective Hologram T

Tons of heat NOW IN STOCK....come on thru....

Aaron
(Premier Boutique)
www.premierboutique.com

Sup Aaron,

How much is the New Era pigeon joint?

"Mama always said there's a lot you can tell about a person just by looking at their shoes." -Forrest Gump

have you guys started carrying 2xl or 3xl? I work at Santana Row, so I may swing by once in a while....
Random Nter-New Females coming from left and right I think the Mods sent them in to get N's banned
Dirty: Im a little bored go in there and stir things up a bit
Ramdom Nt Girl : Ok Mr Licious

Yes we have been getting in 2XL stuff since we opened. That hasn't changed since day 1.

As for 3XL, we have started to receive some 3XL hoodies, T's,etc. However, hardly anyone has came thru and copped any of these items. Please come through and check out what we have. I need to know how much support we have for 3XL in the future.

On another side note, hardly any of the brands we deal with make 3XL. Heres a list I can think of off my head:

10 deep
Crooks and Castles
Undr-Crwn
Triumvir (starting in Fall 07)
Rocksmith
Sneaker Pimps

There may be a few others as well. Some of these brands don't even ship the 3XL's we ordered. This was the case with some of the 10 deep and crooks and castles Sping items we ordered. We hope to have more 3XL in the future if the manufatures make it and ship as advertised.

Thanks,
Aaron

www.premierboutique.com

When is the new Lemar & Dauley spring collection suppose to drop?

and also, do you guys carry Coup De Grace?

Do you guys have Acapulco Gold New Era in black size 7 5/8?
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acapulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up

Back
Top Bottom