PREMIER - T SHIRT ANNIHILATION SALE - OCT 11th & 12 + MORE

This is going to be a big one!

This Saturday, Oct 11th and Sunday Oct 12th Premier will have its 1st ever T Shirt Annihilation sale.

This will be a sale NOT to be missed. This will be a T shirt only sale with older styles from Summer 2008 and back for 30-75& off....some may even be moreif we are feeling more crazy!

We will have many T shirts that were originally $25-30 for JUST $5 each. Many newer shirts from all of your favorite brands that were $30-40 will be $10-20.NO! THIS IS NOT A MISPRINT. Our loss is your gain....

Help us clear out our older stock and literally get a steal of a deal at the same time.

The Premier T Shirt Annihilation Sale will start at 12 Noon sharp on Saturday Oct 11th. Will will limit the amount of shoppers to 8 to 10 at a time. Arriveearly and line up for the best deals.

Oh....and I almost forgot...there's more......

From Thursday, October 9th through Sunday October 12th ALL NON-SALE ITEMS WILL BE 15% OFF. NO EXCLUSIONS! NO LIMITS! This is a chance to save on all newreleases from Nike, Alife, Starter, Fresh Jive, Rocksmith,etc.

Here's the flyer...tell a friend!

Cot damn, I think I'm going to be wiped out by the Purist + Azuki sales, but I'll roll through.

come thru....the T shirt prices will be crazy. We started marking down items. Trust me....you are taking advantage of me...no two ways about it.

Back
Top Bottom