Premiership tickets

Hey guys, I'm in England studying abroad this semester.
I'm trying to catch some Premiership/champions league games while I'm here.

I'm willing to shell out up to about 100pounds for a game between two of the big four. But I just don't know where to get them.
I tried the team site (Man utd) but I need to be a member of their team site or sth which means I pay a fee, then I get put in a lottery or sth like that?
Does this really give me a legit chance of landing some tickets?

I tried ticketmasters as well, but clicking on Man utd games just led me to their team websites, which again meant I had to subscribe to be a member of theirteamsite for a fee...
So what kind of seats am I looking at for about 100pounds to a big four game? Also, if I tried to buy off scalpers on the day of, will 100pounds get me anydecent seats?
What are some legit ticket resellers I should look through?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

I'm studying at Oxford, lady margaret hall...
Would you be interested in selling some of them...?

Originally Posted by iceymike

I'm studying at Oxford, lady margaret hall...
Would you be interested in selling some of them...?
Damn son, you must be intelligent.

Check the fixtures list and see if there are any matches you want to see. I will try and buy a couple and sell you one. The Man United and Liverpool matchesare sold out so won't be able to get you tickets for that.

^ Haha I'm just a visiting student here dude

anyways, i would greatly appreciate it if you could get me some-- either Jan 31st man u game or the feb 10 liverpool game ticekts...
any of those tickets would be fine dude. and im assuming you can get me like 2 or is that not right? id just prefer it if i dont have to go watch it bymyself...
but one would be better than nothing.

let me know dude. and thanks again.

edit: oh shoot thats what you meant by the man u liverpool game, im hung over and i was thinking the upcoming match man u vs liverpool game....
ill get back to you in that case...

Back
Top Bottom