Preseason Player/Team predictions vol. NFL

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

VD will once again be used as a blocker

Wrong. You do know Raye is responsible for the development of Tony Gonzalez right?

did not know that... but still it aint like he's gonna all of a sudden churn out a Dallas Clark like season next year.

Texans finally make that push to playoffs
Cushing - DROY/Pro Bowl
Texans Defense - Top 10
Johnson / Slaton - Pro Bowl
Williams/Ryans - Pro Bowl

If matt doesnt do it this year, hes out....

Wrong. You do know Raye is responsible for the development of Tony Gonzalez right?

did not know that... but still it aint like he's gonna all of a sudden churn out a Dallas Clark like season next year.
I didn't say that. But Raye will only help Vernon's development. If you think Vernon is only going to block then you don't knowRaye's offense.

laugh.gif
please tell me you're not predicting a breakout year for VD....I don't care who the OC is....VD is a lost cause.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

laugh.gif
please tell me you're not predicting a breakout year for VD....I don't care who the OC is....VD is a lost cause.

Why don't you read ALL the responses in the thread before posting.

laugh.gif

didn't need to...I'm going off of what you were insinuating.

The fact that you even brought up Tony G's name tells me that you're expecting a big year out of VD...had you said that VD would have moreopportunities to catch passes in Raye's system, that would be one thing....throwing in that he (Raye) was responsible for Tony Gonzalez's developmentin a series of posts where the discussion was about VD is another....

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

- Love what the Eagles did this off-season but can never jump the gun in the stacked NFC East.
- This is the year the Texans put it all together...it's all on Matt Schaub.
- Stafford = legit, Sanchez = bust.
- AFC East: Pats the obvious choice. Jets will be competitive but takes time for Ryan to change style of team. Bills should be around .500. Dolphins droppin' off this year.
- Redemption for Ocho Cinco and Carson Palmer? We'll see. Not too high on Mangini and the Browns.
- Titans: 10-6. Garrard and MJD gotta prove themselves. Waiting for Mike Walker to break-out.
- AFC West: Broncos in bad shape IMO. Chargers D back in good form with Merriman and watch Cro
pimp.gif
. Sad to say LJ is done, too much wear and tear. D-Mac let's get it!!!
- Brad Childress gotta take a more firm stance at QB, Favre, Jackson, Rosenfels??? Bears need to get B. Marsh I don't care what it takes. Detroit neglected O-line leaving Stafford hanging. Like Rodgers as a top game manager, he's gonna win games for GB.
- Bucs and Saints down. Panthers and Falcons up.
- Seahawks will show out without all the injuries from last season. TJ = underachiever.
Saints Panthers and Falcons will be up. Tampa is a sleeper though

laugh.gif

didn't need to...I'm going off of what you were insinuating.

The fact that you even brought up Tony G's name tells me that you're expecting a big year out of VD...had you said that VD would have more opportunities to catch passes in Raye's system, that would be one thing....throwing in that he (Raye) was responsible for Tony Gonzalez's development in a series of posts where the discussion was about VD is another....

So you're going off of what you believe I insinuated, instead of what I actually said. That's real clever! Oh and this is what I said since youobviously still didn't bother reading it.

I didn't say that. But Raye will only help Vernon's development. If you think Vernon is only going to block then you don't know Raye's offense.

Yup, that's me insinuating he's going to have breakout TG type year.

I want expect the Raiders to win 6 games, because they are so saturated with athletic talent and potential and they actually have a sufficient head coach.
pimp.gif
I think that Bush & Mcfadden will be carrying the load at RBbecause Fargas has been injured, he's getting older and he's inferior in terms of athletic ability.
At WR, DHB/Javon Walker will be alright. I expect Johnny Lee Higgins & Chaz Schillens (sp) to be the team's leading wideouts in terms of stats. Zachmiller will have a pro bowl season.
i think that the secondary will be great, the LB's good, and the D-line mediocre.
Overall I expect an above average defense because hopefully this year their running game will be extremely successful, which will lead to the offense taking upa lot of possession time which will then allow the defense to get enough rest to play well.
I think Jamarcus will be much more consistent since his job is actually in jeopardy this year.

Caught up with B.J. Raji yesterday
smokin.gif
Kid's staying modest aboutGB's chances this season. Talked to him about team's confidence in Rodgers, playing alongside Hawk and Woodson, etc.

Dude was playin' basketball at the crib
laugh.gif
rented out Lana Lounge forhis draft party btw.

I like how the Falcons look on offense as for their defense I'm a bit worried with the corners but William Moore looks like he is going to be a beast and Ican't wait to see what he is going to bring.

I like how the Falcons look on offense as for their defense I'm a bit worried with the corners but William Moore looks like he is going to be a beast and I can't wait to see what he is going to bring.
Shouldn't be too worried, you guys addressed defense through the draft with Sidbury, Moore, and Jerry. Lost Boley but that's not a bigdeal IMO.

you met BJ??
what was he like?
Known him since high school, used to call me Wolfpack cuz of my last name
laugh.gif
B.J. is mad laid-back...always been the type to crack jokes. He's stayingpretty humble about being in the league and not jumping the gun with GB's chances this coming season.

His younger bro Corey plays ball at BC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by AG 47

Raiders win 6 games this year. That is all.
whoa whoa dont get too crazy now

laugh.gif
I was going to type 4, but I wanna give this squad the benefit of the doubt....some.

yo nter23,
eek.gif
did u sleep last night?
laugh.gif
cuz u posted at 9:00 pm, 12 am, 4 am & 7:23 am.
roll.gif

lol I start at 10 so I posted before I left to work. I have breaks at 12 and 4 and get off at 6:30, and I just got up.

Back
Top Bottom