Presidential Address 9/8/2011 7:00 p.m.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

timothy geithner looks nervous as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif

was coming on here to say the same damn thing!!! sweatin like a motha!

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Josh311

We've giving him a chance for almost 3 years now.
http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/

He is facing opposition on EVERYTHING and had to make unreasonable compromise and is running the country while being held up...

not to mention burdens that just fell into his lap BP Oil and dealing with the wake of president Bush etc...

I can only imagine how things would be if McCain/Palin in the white house...
That is the whole point... Obama give or take is equivalent to a female vagina.  He has no guts and no backbone.  He compromises on everything.  He bows down to GOP leaders. For crying out loud the dude had to reschedule this speech from last week because the Majority Republican leader TOLD his @$% too. 
Dude doesn't have what it takes bottom line and he needs to GO!  
from the current field of those vying for presidency who do you see as having backbone?

Originally Posted by Josh311

We've giving him a chance for almost 3 years now.

He is facing opposition on EVERYTHING and had to make unreasonable compromise and is running the country while being held up...

not to mention burdens that just fell into his lap BP Oil and dealing with the wake of president Bush etc...

That is the whole point... Obama give or take is equivalent to a female vagina.  He has no guts and no backbone.  He compromises on everything.  He bows down to GOP leaders. For crying out loud the dude had to reschedule this speech because the Majority Republican leader TOLD his #%* too. 
He couldn't have this speech last night unless both sides agreed. So what was he suppose to do? (srs question)

not sure if anyone caught it but michelle obama looked disappointed with the speech at the end.

was listening (in the car) with my puerto rican, republican, outspoken co worker...

had to tell his A!! to shut up so i could hear lol.

That is the whole point... Obama give or take is equivalent to a female vagina.  He has no guts and no backbone.  He compromises on everything.  He bows down to GOP leaders. For crying out loud the dude had to reschedule this speech from last week because the Majority Republican leader TOLD his @$% too. 
from the current field of those vying for presidency who do you see as having backbone?
Ron Paul 
Just look at that old man going toe to toe with Rick Perry yesterday.  

The terrorist threat is expected though. I mean, I'm sure all of us knew that there would be a threat, even if they didn't announce it.

Obama may not be doing the best job possible, but what would McCain/Palin have done? And honestly, what do the 2012 GOP Presidential candidates offer (aside from Ron Paul) that will really make things better?

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

That is the whole point... Obama give or take is equivalent to a female vagina.  He has no guts and no backbone.  He compromises on everything.  He bows down to GOP leaders. For crying out loud the dude had to reschedule this speech because the Majority Republican leader TOLD his #%* too. 
He couldn't have this speech last night unless both sides agreed. So what was he suppose to do? (srs question)
Yes he had to post phone it but the entire thing blew up on Obama's face.  Look how the media spun it.  It made Obama look like a fool yet again. Poor planning by the White House. 

Originally Posted by Cada5

I'll just leave this here

ED-AO203C_boski_G_20110907184052.jpg

eyes.gif

this was going to happen no matter who took office.
No, it really was not.
ohwell.gif
You clearly, Cada, don't understand what happens when you ADD everything to the books that weren't on the books. Also, the US was downgraded only because S&P has a republican agenda. Trust me. 

Everyone's complaining about Obama...just imagine if a republican was in office
laugh.gif
...no seriously, just imagine..

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

eyes.gif

this was going to happen no matter who took office.
No, it really was not.
ohwell.gif
You clearly, Cada, don't understand what happens when you ADD everything to the books that weren't on the books. Also, the US was downgraded only because S&P has a republican agenda. Trust me. 

Oh please. Add what to the books? The wars? Those are a DROP IN THE BUCKET compared to the nearly 14 tril spending under this admin.

But you got it man. 4 more years. Woohooo.
ohwell.gif

yap yap yap yap..all these lies and now a "terrorist threat" to scare us
laugh.gif

Doobie i respect your opinion and appreciate that you keep yourself informed sir
I too respect your opinion and try my best to be informed and make a conscious effort to be neutral and fair regardless of these 2 stupid Political parties. Trust me I was on the Obama bandwagon every since dude announced his run for Presidency but I knew he wasn't the real deal a month after he was sworn in.  I even made a post about it here.
http://niketalk.com/topic/156151/OBAMA-lied-about-ending-the-War-in-Iraq-to-get-elected

What do you want dude to do with Iraq? Pull out right away and have a bunch of soldiers come home with no job and nothing to do?

Back
Top Bottom