Pretty Japanese Cosplay Girls Vol. Final Fantasy (Pics)

So my friend showed me all these people that dress up as video game characters and I was tripped out. Not at the fact that they dress up like video gamecharacters, but rather the girls were actually really pretty. Feel free to post pictures if you want. Heres some Final Fantasy characters.

312980226_6dfb62a5a6.jpg

b1e62fd9d3a6f38025aecb9881c3295f.jpg

16611097_cd8e8e8f48.jpg

Aerith_450.jpg

rikku_sexy.jpg

looks to me like a lotta cute
is being wasted on a lotta stupid

they oughta just dress sexy, and not nerdy and id like em better.
still cute tho, thx for the pics

Nice pictures. I'm a fan of the schoolgirl cosplay myself (yes D-ray) but those pictures are pretty good (except one of them - it appears that she haslittle to now eyebrows)
laugh.gif

I've seen some ridiculous photos of girls at these events, but the pics posted are kind of cool, especially the first one.
I'll try to post some up

Originally Posted by ii2cky

japva4.jpg

Hmm

you act like all girls are bone thin. if you like some meat on your girl that is nothing. her pic is less than thick. if you want a donkey on a normal chickyou gotta deal some a tiny bit of reality in the stomach. Me drunk, me would bone. you sober, you would still bone. deny this. i call you a liar.

Cosplay,maido cafe = greatiest japanese tradition (
tongue.gif
)
sub-culture ever.
pimp.gif

it might take another 20 years for ACG culture to actually hit north america, without being viewed with the colored glasses...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by goldhawkickz13

Cosplay,maido cafe = greatiest japanese tradition (
tongue.gif
)
sub-culture ever.
pimp.gif

it might take another 20 years for ACG culture to actually hit north america, without being viewed with the colored glasses...
tired.gif

Cosplay's already fairly well established in the states, maid cafes not so much that I know of, though I hear of Canada getting a couple. Slightly offtopic, but contributions none the less.
7yqcawk.jpg

80vpqhv.jpg

KillItWithFire san,
the canada one failed pretty bad, it went bankrupted a few months back...in fact it located a few traffic lights away from my house...
laugh.gif

that maid cafe was horrible....all it had was just the name...it wasn't really a 'real' maid cafe...it was just another typical taiwanese bubbletea shop....OTL....(for once outside of the 'offical anime' thread we have here someone actually know what cosplay is.props!)

Yeah some of the girls are quite cute whilest others can be down right
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Its the ones with the elf ears and+@#* that are just flat outweird to me.

Back
Top Bottom