preview of dmp2 'raging bull'

fghghgjhk.png
found it on uptempoair forum

hmmmm, interesting. thought one of the pairs was gonna be like a gatorade scheme. or am i jus outdated? lol

the Red 5s might be my only pair of Js that I purchase this year if I can get my hands on a pair for a decent price.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

hmmmm, interesting. thought one of the pairs was gonna be like a gatorade scheme. or am i jus outdated? lol

that's what i thought. it was said somewhere that the gatorade v's were patent leather
sick.gif

The 5's that are black are 3M material and the Reds are a suede. The Gatorade/Del Sol V's that are releasing will release as a single, and there mightbe another patent leather V releasing or it might be the Gatorade V I forgot. The DMP 2 pack are supposed to be Bulls colorways this time so the GatoradeV's were never gonna be in it that was a mistake

^ they kinda of do look like those v's but not quite. where did u get those pix from? i have never seen those white/orange III's. the blue and yellowIII's on the bottom look fake.

^ they kinda of do look like those v's but not quite. where did u get those pix from? i have never seen those white/orange III's. the blue and yellow III's on the bottom look fake.

They're not fakes, they're samples.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

^ they kinda of do look like those v's but not quite. where did u get those pix from? i have never seen those white/orange III's. the blue and yellow III's on the bottom look fake.

They're not fakes, they're samples.
Yup, samples that never made it out. And there are also pics of Gentry wearing those IIIs.

yesir! the red look sude and the grey looks like the material on the olive V

Hmmmm....I don't think I've heard about the black pair being 3M.

Sounds hot. Might try and get the pack if that's true.

Them red ones look
pimp.gif
. The black ones covered in 3M I'm still on the fence about, but in that pic they look
sick.gif

Originally Posted by westhellthug

i still need a release date

05/2009 Jordan "Raging Bull" Defining Moments Package II (limited release)
360968-991 Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Black/Varsity Red
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Varsity Red/White-Black
xxxxxx-xxx
$310.00

Via. FJ

Back
Top Bottom