Price and Legit Check: Used Jordan 11 Space Jams (2009)

Hey guys, just wanted to ask for your help on a price and legit check for these used Jordan 11 Space Jams. What do you think is a fair price range for these? Thanks!

id also say around 300 but id wait on some more opinions on legit checks. there are a lot of gm fakes for these

Pods look off, and I'm not sure if it's the lighting or not, but there's no deep yellowing around the pods either.

Thanks for the opinion guys! I didn't pull the trigger on this one because of your feedback.

Just wanted to ask about the deep yellowing though, are you referring to the area immediately surrounding the pods? So that part should have a deeper/more prominent yellowing than the middle area of the sole (near the spot where the jumpman logo is)?

I'm trying to find out since I am still a bit new to the 11's but I am planning to start collecting 'em. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the opinion guys! I didn't pull the trigger on this one because of your feedback.

Just wanted to ask about the deep yellowing though, are you referring to the area immediately surrounding the pods? So that part should have a deeper/more prominent yellowing than the middle area of the sole (near the spot where the jumpman logo is)?

I'm trying to find out since I am still a bit new to the 11's but I am planning to start collecting 'em. Thanks!
Yes, the area surrounding the pods always yellows quicker than the rest of the some, even on ds pairs. I'll try to find a picture to show you what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom