Price Check: 1995 Concord 11 sz 10.5 no box

About 190.,but honestly,because of the name and style,they'll want 250-275.Its been cleaned with barkeepers friend and sea glowed.loss of traction and it'll re yellow on the mesh in a while if not stored in cool temps

About 190.,but honestly,because of the name and style,they'll want 250-275.Its been cleaned with barkeepers friend and sea glowed.loss of traction and it'll re yellow on the mesh in a while if not stored in cool temps
I'm pretty sure JohnAndrew is the seller.

I would say it just depends on if you're selling it as a collectible or as a wearable shoe. If you think it's still wearable, I would think someone would spend more on something they can wear rather than put on display.

My Estimates: Wearable: $250-300 Collectible: $150-200

I didn't use seaglow. The mesh doesnt matter in terms of being restored. it was a lot better than before so the price will go up. There is no damages on the  uppers.

I'm pretty sure JohnAndrew is the seller.

I would say it just depends on if you're selling it as a collectible or as a wearable shoe. If you think it's still wearable, I would think someone would spend more on something they can wear rather than put on display.

My Estimates: Wearable: $250-300 Collectible: $150-200
Okay sweet. thanks. I have a buyer in the wearable range

WHOA!!NO SEAGLOW???WTF is your secret!!?? seriously.did you trry that new way the peroxide mixture?

It's called retrobrite. It's in no way new. It's been around since the 90s
thanks, heard of retrobrite.Theres a new one though.Some cat on YT showed it recently.But when he mentioned "USE GLOVES SO YOU DONT BURN YOUR HANDS" I was like NAH IM GOOD!!!

thanks, heard of retrobrite.Theres a new one though.Some cat on YT showed it recently.But when he mentioned "USE GLOVES SO YOU DONT BURN YOUR HANDS" I was like NAH IM GOOD!!!
It's a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide. From experience, seaglow will completely take the traction off of shoes and will yellow shoes faster and even more from what it was before. Seaglow is originally for boats so it adds a layer to help water slick away and have a less turbulent sail.

Retrobrite; the formula that I used, is a more effective and longer lasting substance that clears soles and is more versatile than seaglow.

Thanks for the prices guys

Back
Top Bottom