Price Check: 2001 Air Jordan Retro III BLACK CEMENT

Just copped these 2001 Air Jordan Retro III "Black Cement" off craigslist, they're a size 10.5, and pretty sure they're legit. NO CRACKING OR PAINT CHIPPING. Just dirty, trying to clean and restore them. Paid $36 delivered to my door. Just want to know how much they worth...Thank you for reading
smile.gif

NOTE: THEY ARE 100% AUTHENTIC
AD: http://losangeles.craigsl.../sfv/clo/2787024297.html
5L35I85F83k33I43H4c1679c931bfcdec1a0d.jpg
5Lf5Fd5H83I93M53Ndc16cf61ab27d30d131c.jpg
5L25Hf5Jb3Ka3M23H9c16be36d10d20811d1a.jpg
5Ke5F25J93Ke3If3Lcc167aba98e8faf9166c.jpg

Hard to tell with out closer/clearer pics. A pic of the back "NIke Air" and the production tag behind the tongue would help. The tongue seems kinda low and the elephant print seems a lil too light but that could just be due to age.

yo JMilionair bro, i follow you on youtube. They're legit, check tags with legit tags. Heeltab isn't cracked off either

I personally wouldn't buy it for more than 125
Major heel drag, almost no stars visible, and the white midsole is rubbing off.. 

These are beaters. They couldn't go for more than $50 in my opinion.

Realistically, if he cleaned them up really well and repainted the white midsole, they would cost 120 - 140. It won't go any higher because of the heel drag and wear on the bottom sole.

wow didn't expect "Trav T's" comment, but i could careless, they're a holy grail and i cleaned them up very well so ill post another post later to see final price checks. THANKS FOR CHECKS

MADE YOUTUBE VID AFTER I CLEANED THEM (STILL GOING TO PUT MORE WORK INTO THEM):

NEW OPINIONS?

No disrespect. They looked pretty beat in the small pics you provided. I thought they were near the end of their life. Based on the video, I would say $120 based on the amount of wear. You could make them look newer by repainting the midsoles, but certain things like sole wear and leather creases can't be undone. Overall, not a bad project for $36.

Originally Posted by Davidx9x

yo JMilionair bro, i follow you on youtube. They're legit, check tags with legit tags. Heeltab isn't cracked off either

lol thats whats up homie, thanks for the love on there. After looking at the video they dont look too bad and there legit and not in that bad of condition. I personally have said it before but to me IMO the 3's look kinda better when there worn in, not beat but worn in lol. There not beat IMO, I would still rock them for sure and would proabably price these for sale around what you paid but would probably realistically drop a lil less than that to pick them up myself IMO. Great pick up though.

Back
Top Bottom