Price Check: 2011 Air Jordan III Black Cement

Fair considering what legit ones go for online. But you can definitely find something cheaper.

I'm going to say call 911 asap rape. Even if they are new. You can definitely find them for cheaper. You just need to know where to look and above all, be patient!

I'm going to say call 911 asap rape. Even if they are new. You can definitely find them for cheaper. You just need to know where to look and above all, be patient!
I agree, you might be able to find it $100 cheaper if you search the right sites or find local meet ups!

Just dont get hit with the $300 pair of bootlegs and be sittin there afterwards lookin like boo boo the fool

I don't know man. I've been looking for these for 2+ years now and all it seems like prices are only going up.
They are. All Js are going up in prices. Just seems like alot of the people that have been in the retro shoe game for years now refuse to believe it. Them BC3s are gonna be tough to find for any less than prob 350 then your gonna have to worry about authenticity cause chances are they wont be from somewhere reputable. The game has changed

Last edited:
The average price for them on ebay, new, is around $300 and I've seen them nds for below 200. However, the shoes hold a different value depending on the person. I don't see them worth more then 250, someone might see them worth more then 350, price varies per person. With that being said it's all up to you and what you feel comfortable spending. 

The average price for them on ebay, new, is around $300 and I've seen them nds for below 200. However, the shoes hold a different value depending on the person. I don't see them worth more then 250, someone might see them worth more then 350, price varies per person. With that being said it's all up to you and what you feel comfortable spending. 
$300 is more like the lowest price for a DS pair of these on ebay.

ok op here is the deal on your 412 price...If you go to a reputable sight you will pay more for reputation. You could definitely save some money with ebay,  but you take a big chance with authenticity. Make sure you use paypal.  So the long and short is if I wanted these and i knew the pair in question was legit i personally would spend the money,  but if i wasn't 100% sure and willing to take a chance i would find a better price

ok op here is the deal on your 412 price...If you go to a reputable sight you will pay more for reputation. You could definitely save some money with ebay,  but you take a big chance with authenticity. Make sure you use paypal.  So the long and short is if I wanted these and i knew the pair in question was legit i personally would spend the money,  but if i wasn't 100% sure and willing to take a chance i would find a better price
It's from http://www.image-ny.com so it's legit. 

They are. All Js are going up in prices. Just seems like alot of the people that have been in the retro shoe game for years now refuse to believe it. Them BC3s are gonna be tough to find for any less than prob 350 then your gonna have to worry about authenticity cause chances are they wont be from somewhere reputable. The game has changed
it's not necessarily that we don't believe it.. It's more like we have seen these fluctuations in prices before.. everyone and their brother is into sneakers now bc it's the cool thing to do= prices go up..Headaches go up... In 2 years when it's cool to wear your cloths backwards again or the next new thing to try and impress peeps the prices will go back down to a reasonable level IMHO.. fads never last long..

The game is like stocks man..If your just in for the short run while it's hot. Overpay and resell through the nose if that's what you wanna do..
Or if you know your in for the long haul..be patient. Either the price will go down or they will just drop another retro..rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
completely agree with this 100 percent. and when you start looking around for DS 2011 BC3's with that $250 to 300 price range you're just asking to get hit with a bootleg. it doesn't matter how keen your eye is for spottin fakes anybody can be gotten online. Then u have to go through getting a Legit Check, then filing a claim and then having to re ship. Just seems like a big hassle. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
it's not necessarily that we don't believe it.. It's more like we have seen these fluctuations in prices before.. everyone and their brother is into sneakers now bc it's the cool thing to do= prices go up..Headaches go up... In 2 years when it's cool to wear your cloths backwards again or the next new thing to try and impress peeps the prices will go back down to a reasonable level IMHO.. fads never last long..

The game is like stocks man..If your just in for the short run while it's hot. Overpay and resell through the nose if that's what you wanna do..
Or if you know your in for the long haul..be patient. Either the price will go down or they will just drop another retro..rinse and repeat.
Nah man my brother's not in the game yet. lol

I agree fads come and go but theres a fine line between being patient and being cheap.

I agree fads come and go but theres a fine line between being patient and being cheap.
Yeah but doesn't majority of us agree that there's been a rapid rise in the number of resellers since 2010? Maybe even 2009 when the Space Jams came out. All of a sudden, everyone's into sneakers and right the number of resellers is in an all-time high.

completely agree with this 100 percent. and when you start looking around for DS 2011 BC3's with that $250 to 300 price range you're just asking to get hit with a bootleg. it doesn't matter how keen your eye is for spottin fakes anybody can be gotten online. Then u have to go through getting a Legit Check, then filing a claim and then having to re ship. Just seems like a big hassle. Just my opinion.
agreed.. If your not sure EXACTLY what your looking for, looking for the lower prices could be a recipe for disaster and a few headaches in the long run.. Be careful.

Yeah but doesn't majority of us agree that there's been a rapid rise in the number of resellers since 2010? Maybe even 2009 when the Space Jams came out. All of a sudden, everyone's into sneakers and right the number of resellers is in an all-time high.

It is at an all time high right now. And it seems to have been steadily increasing over the past couple years. Its not like we have seen a dip yet since 09. Its just been going up so its kinda tough to judge if its even done yet going up or when its going to start to dip

Last edited:
It is at an all time high right now. And it seems to have been steadily increasing over the past couple years. Its not like we have seen a dip yet since 09. Its just been going up so its kinda tough to judge if its even done yet going up or when its going to start to dip
I hope the trend dies and everyone else be like, nobody wears J's at school no more so might as well put these on ebay for 200 bucks.

I bought a 2nd pair of DS BC3's for $220 off a guy from CL getting rid of his collection.. 100% legit for sure, I'll even post it up if you don't believe me. This is actually one of the cheapest prices I have paid from a reseller. Buying shoes is like fishing like I always say, just gotta be patient and wait for a good catch..

Back
Top Bottom