PRICE CHECK: DS 1994 Jordan 9 "White/Black/True Red" sz 12

Hey guys,

need some help with a quick price check on a completely DS sz 12 pair of 1994 OG Air Jordan 9s in the White/Black/True Red colorway

Shoes have never been tried on and include all OG packaging. midsoles show zero signs of cracking, and soles show almost zero yellowing.

also do you think it would be worth it to try to wear them lightly? or should i just try to keep them as a collection piece?

thanks for the help, any feedback is appreciated and will be repped

Last edited:
Depending on condition of midsoles -oxidation/cracking... you're probably looking at around $340-380

Depending on condition of midsoles -oxidation/cracking... you're probably looking at around $340-380
thanks. midsoles show no signs of cracking at all. almost zero yellowing on soles. they're in pretty pristine condition.

anyone else have any other opinions?

I agree with FP..$300-$380 is a fair range...COMPLETELY UNWEARABLE though...Dont do it, you will be very sorry. These are collectors stock, get a recent retro to wear..The retros of these are pretty good..02',10'

thanks. midsoles show no signs of cracking at all. almost zero yellowing on soles. they're in pretty pristine condition.

anyone else have any other opinions?
Can you post pix of the shoes and clear images of the size tag to be certain they are 100% Legit..I feel like they should show a little age by now.

Can you post pix of the shoes and clear images of the size tag to be certain they are 100% Legit..I feel like they should show a little age by now.
hey sorry for the late response but here are some pics. I actually just noticed there is some very minimal cracking on the medial side of the right shoe. i posted a close up pic of that. I definitely won't be wearing these once I noticed that. I'll just keep them as a nice collection piece. I paid $288 shipped for these. So based on the price range you guys are giving, I feel like I probably got a pretty good deal.

Nice! ...yeah I did suspect that there might be a little cracking, which is why I mentioned it... OG IXs are notorious for having the most delicate midsoles of all sig Jordans... very rare to see them without cracking or oxidation of some kind these days... I've seen some pairs that looked great but were in fact so fragile, they crumbled during shipping!

However, those are one of the nicest pairs I've seen this old, and a sweet price too! Great pickup bro, look after them 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom