Price Check: DS 1996 OG Jordan 12 "Taxi" sz 13

Hey guys,

kind of late considering i already bought these; but what would you guys think is the going rate for a pair of DS OG Jordan 12 "Taxi" sz 13?

I paid $312 shipped. I'm probably not going to try to wear them since they're so old and still DS, but i'm probably going to keep as a collectors item. I've always wanted to own an OG Jordan.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

DS they go for about $250-$275 with all accessories. No box etc -$30... You may have slightly over paid..I definitely wouldn't try to wear them..Sole separation and tabs cracking is usually an issue with old 12s.. Keep in mind that most if not all OGs are unwearable at this point..Because of this an OG is not as valuable as most people think..Not every OG is worth a mint..Most of the time OGs are worth less than their retro counterparts that are still wearable..For instance the CDPs and recent retro of these are slightly more valuable than the OGs.

Last edited:
312 isnt a bad deal. ideally less then 300. and definitely dont wear them. i have a DS pair of obsidians 12s and its separated.

DS they go for about $250-$275 with all accessories. No box etc -$30... You may have slightly over paid..I definitely wouldn't try to wear them..Sole separation and tabs cracking is usually an issue with old 12s.. Keep in mind that most if not all OGs are unwearable at this point..Because of this an OG is not as valuable as most people think..Not every OG is worth a mint..Most of the time OGs are worth less than their retro counterparts that are still wearable..For instance the CDPs and recent retro of these are slightly more valuable than the OGs.
312 isnt a bad deal. ideally less then 300. and definitely dont wear them. i have a DS pair of obsidians 12s and its separated.
thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom