Price Check Jordan 6

what is a good price on Jordan 6 Laker colorway that is DS with no box. Did these shoes hit the outlet?

what is a good price on Jordan 6 Laker colorway that is DS with no box. Did these shoes hit the outlet?

last time i checked outlet prices was set at like 80 for lakers colorway along with pistons

last time i checked outlet prices was set at like 80 for lakers colorway along with pistons

Depending on who's nibblin your hook I'd say $75-90 tops, that's high end missing the box and I'm assuming the shoe trees.

Depending on who's nibblin your hook I'd say $75-90 tops, that's high end missing the box and I'm assuming the shoe trees.

I have a question..if my Jordans have a slight paint flaw on the back of the shoes does that mean they are fake or does every pair have a few imperfections?

OP don't expect too much from your Laker VIs.
Expect in the range of $75-$90 for them. As for the missing box they don't really add any more value with/without them.

I have a question..if my Jordans have a slight paint flaw on the back of the shoes does that mean they are fake or does every pair have a few imperfections?

Just 'cause they have paint flaw on them, doesn't mean they fake.
Like you stated yourself its imperfection at its best when it comes to JB.

As long as you bought your pair at a legit retailer, you should be good.
If your still in doubt, post pictures.

Back
Top Bottom