Price Check: Jordan DMP XI

i agree dude 140? 
roll.gif
your def buggin them ****ts is beat. first off how do you even treat dmps like that. they look like you play in the mud with them then you want someone to offer you the price of a new pair of kicks. you could have at least cleaned them before posting them pics. i wouldnt even give you 50 bucks for them. good luck with that. real talk.

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by mcbeast

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

My dude you asked for a PC they are worth no more than $100 in that condition. Yes there are pretty beat, if your in denial then don't ask for a price check it's that simple...
i mean, are you mad cuz i wont sell em for a 100 lol

I dont think he's mad becuse of that..
In fact he's not mad at all..
The problem is people have gave you their opinion on what they think its worth yet you just think it's worth more..

somebody up there said anything under 140 which i agree with so lol at u
roll.gif

Originally Posted by flores

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

My dude you asked for a PC they are worth no more than $100 in that condition. Yes there are pretty beat, if your in denial then don't ask for a price check it's that simple...
i mean, are you mad cuz i wont sell em for a 100 lol

I dont think he's mad becuse of that..
In fact he's not mad at all..
The problem is people have gave you their opinion on what they think its worth yet you just think it's worth more..

somebody up there said anything under 140 which i agree with so lol at u
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dreshiest84

i agree dude 140? 
roll.gif
your def buggin them ****ts is beat. first off how do you even treat dmps like that. they look like you play in the mud with them then you want someone to offer you the price of a new pair of kicks. you could have at least cleaned them before posting them pics. i wouldnt even give you 50 bucks for them. good luck with that. real talk.

first off they werent originally mine i wear a 9 these are a 12, i got them in this condition so check your facts
second off idc what you would pay for them
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

i agree dude 140? 
roll.gif

first off they werent originally mine i wear a 9 these are a 12, i got them in this condition so check your facts
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

i agree dude 140? 
roll.gif

This

i agree dude 140? 
roll.gif

This

i agree dude 140? 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

this

i agree dude 140? 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

this

All those need is a little TLC. I guarantee I could sell those for $150-$200 after a clean-up.

They're not in superb condition, but they're not as messed up as you guys make them out to be.

Look past the dirt...

All those need is a little TLC. I guarantee I could sell those for $150-$200 after a clean-up.

They're not in superb condition, but they're not as messed up as you guys make them out to be.

Look past the dirt...

It all depends...I don't like collecting beat up sneakers even if it is the dmps, so I would go no more than 50, but sone people do collect them so sone might pay even 150..

It all depends...I don't like collecting beat up sneakers even if it is the dmps, so I would go no more than 50, but sone people do collect them so sone might pay even 150..

Back
Top Bottom