Price Check - Jordan Royal 1

Hey guys - just looking for a few opinions on what I should pay for a pair of Royal 1's.  Mine were stolen out of my truck last June and have been missing them ever since.  Looking for a DS pair but don't want to be a sucker and pay $800 to get a pair back in my possession.  What's a reasonable price to offer, without insulting the seller?

Thanks and of course reps will be given for input. 

prices for them have skyrocketed. youre looking at atleast 650-700 minimum. it all depends on what the seller is willing to take.
Thanks - Yeah it's absurd.  Found one person that will do an 11.5 for $750 shipped but that's about the best  I can find.

Thanks - Yeah it's absurd.  Found one person that will do an 11.5 for $750 shipped but that's about the best  I can find.

thats insane, i dont even consider these in my radar to cop. make me wish i didnt sell my pair for 350 a week after the release. thats steal now for that person who bought them from me

If you plan on wearing them have you considered a NDS or gently used pair? Could easily save you a few bills on the price going that route..Probably get you in the $450-$500 range...However If they're to collect, DS is the only way to go..

Last edited:
thats insane, i dont even consider these in my radar to cop. make me wish i didnt sell my pair for 350 a week after the release. thats steal now for that person who bought them from me

No doubt. I bought mine for $300 after release. Well, thanks again. Prob just hold off for now.

If you plan on wearing them have you considered a NDS or gently used pair? Could easily save you a few bills on the price going that route..Probably get you in the $450-$500 range...However If they're to collect, DS is the only way to go..
I found a few gently worn pair and that might be the route to take.  I have never purchased a worn sneaker before though.  Something about someone else's feet being them turns me off 
roll.gif

I found a few gently worn pair and that might be the route to take.  I have never purchased a worn sneaker before though.  Something about someone else's feet being them turns me off :rofl:
yeah that can get a little sketchy..This is why I'd only buy a used shoe I could still see the logo on the insoles..Those in most cases would have only been worn a VERY few times..Now someone else's beaters, NO WAY..lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom