Price check on 6/17 Jordan Countdown packs

Whats good everybody. Im just checkin what a good price for the Jordan countdown 6/17 pack is. Deadstock. The carmines are fresh. But what you guys think isa fair price??

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness2

anything over retail is a rip off, keep searching!

Agreed. Anything over "Retail" is over paying. The XVII's are
smh.gif

personaly i would just look for the carmines . a fair price is about 230 ( calculateing that the 17s are only worth about 100$ ) thats geting them for retail!!!

Ok, i feel ya. They been sold out for a year now, i would think they'd be a lil more then retail at least. Iknow people dont wanna get ripped off but ayear after release for retail?? I think there its a hot pack that would go for id say bout 380, but that cuz the 17's is kinda wack IMO

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Ok, i feel ya. They been sold out for a year now, i would think they'd be a lil more then retail at least. Iknow people dont wanna get ripped off but a
year after release for retail?? I think there its a hot pack that would go for id say bout 380, but that cuz the 17's is kinda wack IMO

The price is really up to who's actually buying IMO. All I would want the pack for is the VI's so paying over retail for me would not be worth it. Giveit another year and the VI's might go up in price. Could fetch you some good $$$

Back
Top Bottom