Price Check on a few things

So then what goes for more:
  • 2012 Bred 11 or 2001 Bred 11
  • 2011 Concord 11s or 2001 Concords
  • 2011 Royal Blue Foamposites or 2007 Royal Blue Foamposites
  • 2012 Playoff 12s or 2004 Playoff 12s
Sadly the shoes on the left side usually go for more from what I have seen.

My words have some truth to them but I personally would rather buy the older pairs than the newer releases (being that they're still wearable).
Ya I think you have it backwards.  DS older pairs go for more than DS newer pairs.  Only way I see em going for less if the older pairs have imperfections like yellowing etc and even then only if it's really bad.

$220 for some Metallic 5s FOR REAL!!! Damn where do you guys live at lol nobody that knows shoes would ever pay that for them. You have them going for more than the 12s. But yea that's true with the hypebeast increase the market has totally changed. My little brother sold his 8.5/10 condition size 7 Military Blue 4s for $180. Hypebeasts these days.
What size do you wear? That can sometimes dictate price. I know location will affect price a lot too, but I just never see DS shoes going less than retail or even under $200 in Dallas. The only recent releases I've seen under $200 are the squandrons and crimsons, and everyone knows why that is. I'd love to scoop up DS pairs at your prices, but it's not a reality in my neck of the woods. 

Last edited:
You guys have to understand that with this effed up sneaker market new releases go for more than older releases and I have no idea why.
That's because retail prices have gone way up.  My Fire Red 3's went for $125 in '07 their supposably re-releasing this year for $160.  And I'm most certain, the quality isn't going to even compare.

What size do you wear? That can sometimes dictate price. I know location will affect price a lot too, but I just never see DS shoes going less than retail or even under $200 in Dallas. The only recent releases I've seen under $200 are the squandrons and crimsons, and everyone knows why that is. I'd love to scoop up DS pairs at your prices, but it's not a reality in my neck of the woods. 
yeah im a bad size.. 9.5/10 everyone wears a 9.5 it always sells out first online
$220 for some Metallic 5s FOR REAL!!! Damn where do you guys live at lol nobody that knows shoes would ever pay that for them. You have them going for more than the 12s. But yea that's true with the hypebeast increase the market has totally changed. My little brother sold his 8.5/10 condition size 7 Military Blue 4s for $180. Hypebeasts these days.
lol, yeah im in northern cali. Those are basically reseller prices, because people up here typically buy shoes, then try to sell them. everyone buys with no actual intent to wear the shoes. theyre just trying to make some money.

Thanks guys for all the follow up replies, I was just trying to get an idea to sell these shoes for. I at least want the retail that I paid for them, but I know over time it is possible for the retro 3's to crack on the midsole along with the 6's. The fives are not that old so they should be okay, and the 12's are usually tanks. That is why I am not going too high with the 3's and 6's because I know the possibility to crack or separate is there and I will let the buyer know that. I am just out of the game with shoes because it has become crazy. I miss the days of when I bought all my Jordan retros through money orders from eastbay, by backordering them. Yes that is correct, I would find out when the shoes would come out and send a money order to eastbay (before my bank had debit cards and then when they had debit cards I backoredered that way) and not have to worry about the release date, how ever many pairs I ordered would be at the house after several days via USPS. We will NEVER see those days again.

-sold my true blue 3's (first retro) - cracked on dude first time he wore them
-my infrared 6's (first retro) - put them on for the first time in 8 years last week and they collapsed in the midsole, that is why I am skeptical about selling the 6's

-that is why I am looking to sell to a collector rather than some young hypebeast kid looking to wear them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom