Price check on Cool Greys

OP, take a picture of the sole, in a well lit area WITHOUT flash. No matter how yellow the soles are from wear, the yellowing along the pods of these shoes be damn near brown. Rubber is transparent. If you can see through to the carbon fiber you would def be able to the darker deeper yellowing that should be present around the pods. Doesn't matter how gradually the rest of the sole has yellowed. The 23s on the back look normal on my phone screen though. And yes I have my own legit pair to reference as well.

Lets see;

Ppl using gifs instead of typing actual response.
Ppl paying $2500 for a pair of $250 retail shoes like the yeezy 2.
Ppl buying three four pair of the same color same shoes,
Ppl having 2500 post on a shoe forum in 5 months.
Ppl buying reselling sneakers that they bought and don't want instead of returning them.
View media item 1009704

Yea, ok. I'm broke alright. Yup, I'm broke YouTube.com/user/frankw1029
I don't need to look u up to know how your bread is, u already let me know that by telling me u had to settle for a used pair of shoes for $250 because u couldn't afford to fork out a little extra couple hundred bucks to buy a DS pair that doesnt have somebodys sweat and stank on them. But off topic. Back to the shoes sir.

Yeah but he @frankw started it. lol
It's just shoes guys 
laugh.gif

I don't need to look u up to know how your bread is, u already let me know that by telling me u had to settle for a used pair of shoes for $250 because u couldn't afford to fork out a little extra couple hundred bucks to buy a DS pair that doesnt have somebodys sweat and stank on them. But off topic. Back to the shoes sir.

Still yapping? Took you long to come up with that response? And yup I'm still pretty broke. Had to settle? LoL that's just classic.

What are you a goldfish? Whose the one that started the name calling? Yup still broke here. Good call.
I simply asked u in GIF form, what did u consider ridiculous for a pair of DS AJ 11s since u chose to pay 270 for a used pair? Then u went into your monologue about $2500 Yeezys and some other non relevant opinions.

I simply asked u in GIF form, what did u consider ridiculous for a pair of DS AJ 11s since u chose to pay 270 for a used pair? Then u went into your monologue about $2500 Yeezys and some other non relevant opinions.

Yea, ok sure. Didn't see the whole "DS AJ11s" ? In the gif. I must be blind. Blind and broke. There you have it.

Yea, ok sure. Didn't see the whole "DS AJ11s" ? In the gif. I must be blind. Blind and broke. There you have it.
Well cosidering thats what we were talking about shouldn't have been that hard to figure out. But we all make mistakes, as did i, assuming u would understand what a simple satirical GIF was intended for.

Well cosidering thats what we were talking about shouldn't have been that hard to figure out. But we all make mistakes, as did i, assuming u would understand what a simple satirical GIF was intended for.

Nope, didn't get that. That GIF simply looked like a ridicule for what I wrote, so I responded in kind. DS vs NDS makes no difference to me. I'm not paying $600 for a pair of sneaker that I will wear. NDS at less than half what hypebeast or places like RIFLA wants to charge I'm okay with. If I can't afford them I wouldn't have bought crap load of unnecessary sneakers restarting this hobby including the lebrons and Kobe's and some recent retros. If you think I can't afford new DS XI that's why I bought them used I wouldn't dare to think what you would think about people that actually shops goodwill which I donated half of my old collections to.

And just FYI, there was a legit DS concord on eBay and I did offer $400, but the guy wanted more.

Last edited:
Nope, didn't get that. That GIF simply looked like a ridicule for what I wrote, so I responded in kind. DS vs NDS makes no difference to me. I'm not paying $600 for a pair of sneaker that I will wear. NDS at less than half what hypebeast or places like RIFLA wants to charge I'm okay with. If I can't afford them I wouldn't have bought crap load of unnecessary sneakers restarting this hobby including the lebrons and Kobe's and some recent retros. If you think I can't afford new DS XI that's why I bought them used I wouldn't dare to think what you would think about people that actually shops goodwill which I donated half of my old collections to.

And just FYI, there was a legit DS concord on eBay and I did offer $400, but the guy wanted more.
I got mine for $360, granted they are worth $400-450, you should be able to find a legit pair for same price as I did with a seller who wants to move them quick. Always offer through PayPal Invoice so they save the 11% eBay fees.

I got mine for $360, granted they are worth $400-450, you should be able to find a legit pair for same price as I did with a seller who wants to move them quick. Always offer through PayPal Invoice so they save the 11% eBay fees.

Thanks. I already got both CW I wanted for what I thought was fair so I'm good for now. Fills my regret for letting go the 00 & 01 pair all those years ago.

Back
Top Bottom