Price Check on DS MLK Kobe IV size 10.5

I have a pair of DS mlk kobe IV i bought from hoh chi in 2009. I never wore them because i wear an 11 and they didnt have my size(even though i was the 14th person in line
mean.gif
). I was thinking of getting rid of them what would be a fair price to let them go for?

200-225 is a slam dunk price for a buyer. Barely making $100 off the OG price. If you throw em on eBay, you gotta go mid-400s. Fees, shipping etc. plus all the peeps sending you "how low can you go" messages while your listing is posted...if you're just trying to do a favor for a fellow sneakerhead, that's one thing. But these aren't really around anymore esp brand new, so I'd slap a 450 tag on em and see what kind of interest you get.

I've got a DS pair of K4 MLKs with receipt in 11.5, was thinking about selling them sometime soon and going 500+ on eBay. They're just not around at all, let alone the size/condition/receipt combo. Ebay takes too much in fees and ppl always want free shipping etc, so ur giving away prob 50-60 bucks off the top anyway. Once they're gone they're gone, u aint gettin em back like you sent em, so make sure you feel good about letting em go!

Back
Top Bottom