Price check on Flawed DMP 11s

I'm trying to sell my Green Glow 4s for $200, I'm getting many $190 offers.
This person offers me DMP 11s in sz 10.5, which I wear, for the Green Glows.
Supposedly worn 5-10 times, self ranked at 9/10.

If you notice the left shoe (right one in the picture), the jumpman is upside down on the tongue.
So is this flawed used pair worth the price of my green glows? If you were in my situation, is it worth it for you?
Thanks for any responses.

View media item 617332View media item 617333View media item 617334View media item 617335View media item 617336

If you don't make that trade, shoot me the would-be-trader's information, because I'm buying them for $200.

So you are implying that you would do the trade?
And/or that this pair is worth more than $200?

ill do the trade. its documented that some j's will have a defect such as an upside down jordan. ive even seen legit pairs that had crazy s*** going on. i know its crazy but the qc inspectors mess up as well. i would mos def do the trade

personally I would get the 11s.. F them green glows.. Think about it like this.. You may look at this as a mistake, however out of that 11 run how many could this have happened too? 3-4 maybe, I would say you have a collectable here and that mistake may add more resale value to a collector.. I saw a pair of Aqua 8s with an upside down tongue tag sell for more than the going price for that reason..The green glows WILL NEVER be worth anywhere close IMO.

personally I would get the 11s.. F them green glows.. Think about it like this.. You may look at this as a mistake, however out of that 11 run how many could this have happened too? 3-4 maybe, I would say you have a collectable here and that mistake may add more resale value to a collector.. I saw a pair of Aqua 8s with an upside down tongue tag sell for more than the going price for that reason..The green glows WILL NEVER be worth anywhere close IMO.
I agree 100%

So everyone in agreement these legit?

Curious to the general value if I was to buy these even though they are worn and flawed?

Most likely if traded for these, they'll be keepers though.

So everyone in agreement these legit?

Curious to the general value if I was to buy these even though they are worn and flawed?

Most likely if traded for these, they'll be keepers though.
they look legit..I cant say 110% without seeing the box and the 6s but I think your good here. Id say you would have no problem getting $250 +/- a few bucks to a regular, prob another $100 or so to a collector looking for something like this... Either way the 11s will ALWAYS be worth more than a DS pair of Green Glows in my honest opinion.. My numbers may be a little off, so get a few more opinions on the value part I havent searched in years for these.

Last edited:
Yes bro these are 100% legit and that is just a QC slip up. And I would def take this trade any day. Green glows are garbage. You are coming out on top with this trade by a long shot.

Thanks for your insight. Very helpful.
Timmy beat me to it i was going to say if you want to express your gratitude you see that lil green thumb below this reply just click whoever you feel has helped you bro come on your not new to this lol

Back
Top Bottom