PRICE CHECK on last shot 14s, space jams & 13s ! Got Ripped Off ! Any help is appreciated !

How much would you say a FAIR price is as a group purchase on all 3 pairs would be. I got ripped off by a seller (not a NT seller, don't worry) & I'm pissed. It was on the NikeTalk facebook group. The guy sent me tagged pics of the shoes, but sent different shoes. He said he was in Paypal debt & needed to sell his kicks quick. I paid $350 shipped via Paypal and was supposed to be getting the space jams, 14s & 13s all size 10.5 & all 9/10 condo. I get the shoes in the mail today and the jams are size 10, the 13s are size 9.5 and the 14s are a size 10. If you look at the pics they are CLEARLY NOT 9/10 condo. I don't even think anyone would pay more than like $10 for the damn space jams. But would I would like to know is how much as a group would you pay/are these worth? & also how much is each pair worth? Thank you. And also.. I'm aware this isn't the right thread to ask this, but how would you guys suggest I handle the situation? I already contacted him and told him if we didn't figure out a deal where I get refunded or something then I was going to have to report him to Paypal. He still hasn't replied yet though. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you NT!

Thats unfortunate OP. Def call Paypal and get it solved, talking to a dude that already lied to you isnt worth the time.

-XI's are trash prolly $50. The under sole is worn to shreds. Someone would buy for beaters.
-XIII's are worthless to you since they're not your size, but worth around $180
-XIV's Guessing they're '11 retro by the toebox. but you could get around $100

At the end of the day what you got is def not worth $350. Just get your money back.

Last edited:
Thats unfortunate OP. Def call Paypal and get it solved, talking to a dude that already lied to you isnt worth the time.
-XI's are trash prolly $50. The under sole is worn to shreds. Someone would buy for beaters.
-XIII's are worthless to you since they're not your size, but worth around $180
-XIV's Guessing they're '11 retro by the toebox. but you could get around $100
At the end of the day what you got is def not worth $350. Just get your money back.

I told him I'm gunna give him one last chance to be a man & make a deal to refund me now or I'm opening a Paypal claim cuz this ****'s crazy honestly.

Tell em refund you $100 and it'll be a more fair deal.

I filed a claim & right now at this point in the claim Paypal has asked the seller for more info. I want a refund because the main reason I did this deal was to get the space jams.

Back
Top Bottom