Price Check on Nike SB Dunk High 'Diamond' (Tiffs)

I'm about to sell these, but I have no idea how I would rate the condition out of 10 (so if you guys could, that'd be awesome.)

I'm gonna be selling them to a friend, but if the price his higher than his range, I'll probably just end up posting them on kixify or reddit or somewhere like that.

These have been worn, but I'm not rough on my shoes at all.

So...condition rating & price would be greatly appreciated!

Considering that these go for about $300-$325 Deadstock, my personal rating of your pair I would say is about a a 7.0-7.5 out of 10, I'd say between $200-$225 and considering you have the original box and the bottom sole has even wear with no heel drag since you didn't post a picture of the bottom sole. The creasing is very apparent on the toebox and some on the lateral side around the swoosh and possibly some discoloration on your tongue (not sure if it's just the picture) so I would not considering anything like "Near deadstock" but worn//great condition. That's my .02 cents.

Last edited:
Considering that these go for about $300-$325 Deadstock, my personal rating of your pair I would say is about a a 7.0-7.5 out of 10, I'd say between $200-$225 and considering you have the original box and the bottom sole has even wear with no heel drag since you didn't post a picture of the bottom sole. The creasing is very apparent on the toebox and some on the lateral side around the swoosh so I would not considering anything like "Near deadstock" but worn//great condition. That's my .02 cents.
Thank you! The drag on the bottom isn't very bad, and I do have the OG box and extra laces and all of that.

Back
Top Bottom